A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - On the Edge of Death

Aggregator gang
i do quite like how they're getting their butts handed to them, over confidence is a killer, and i know that they are trying to kill the boss due to their maseter being cursed, but they could have just simply went back with him to try to get help.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair they were overconfident mostly thanks to Yoke passiveness plus the common sense that this dungeon is low level.

Despite Yoke being democratic and respecting the girls opinions, everyone knows that he has the final word and the girls will follow without hesitation. Based on his experiences, he should know that something was not right and if he told them "nope, this situation is unusual, let's record this monster and go back report to the guild" the girls would've gone without any complaints, since they blindly trust Yoke. In the end Yoke is at fault as a party leader.

Dex-chan lover
Fights that drag on for lots of chapters are boring. It's all just so arbitrary. Like, now they're on the attack, now someone got wounded, they healed them, now they're all synchronizing for an awesome combo, oh no it didn't work, now they're gonna die, but wait, the elf stands up. Like, this could just keep going forever, so when the fight actually ends, it's like "why did it end now and not sooner, or later?". There is no reason, the author just arbitrarily decide to end the fight, or not. We all know MC's gonna wake up in the nick of time and save everybody anyway, there's nothing to be surprised about, so just get to the point already.

Contributor
Honestly I'm rather disappointed that for all the hard fighting and seemingly clever tactics tried by the girls in this difficult battle, in the end it all boils down to Yoke waking up to save the day once again. They'll never grow as adventurers from this, only learn to keep relying on Yoke to win battles for them. It makes their struggle kinda pointless, and makes them look like total non factors here. Alright, protag do your thing and save your pretty accessory girls...

Users who are viewing this thread