A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - In Response to Yoke's Determination, the 4 Gi…

Dex-chan lover
And this is why you listen to your party before making such deals.
You literally just walked right into her plan, if it was 100% must to do such a thing he should have asked "For her protection and guaranteed safety until they are gone".

But them ending up there in the first place randomly from a dungeon is BS anyway....it's sad but this is the first arc I'm not really caring about. BS happening to them and only them for the sake of drama is not exciting.

Dex-chan lover
So now, which ridiculous asspulls will we see?
We all know that, so those monsters will all die and the bitch goddess will die as well shortly after.
Or join the harem.

This manga keeps going lower and lower.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor mc, not only he just randomly encountered a final boss on the second floor of dungeon, he also had to sell his soul to save his harem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And this is why you listen to your party before making such deals.
You literally just walked right into her plan, if it was 100% must to do such a thing he should have asked "For her protection and guaranteed safety until they are gone".

But them ending up there in the first place randomly from a dungeon is BS anyway....it's sad but this is the first arc I'm not really caring about. BS happening to them and only them for the sake of drama is not exciting.
It's called an "Asshole Genie" or "Literal Genie"

No matter how you word it, the being in question will warp it in the worst way for you. Asking for her protection and guaranteed safety until they leave, means that right after they leave they end up in a death trap. Or Persephone protects them and guarantees safety from herself but not from monsters she "doesn't" control.

The only thing in stories that can actually force a none fucked over deal is another being of the same power or...a lawyer or fantasy equivalent.

Dex-chan lover
why would you ever sell your soul? there's clearly gods and what not on this world and she left a magic mark on him so it seems like it's legit so why would you condemn yourself to eternal damnation instead of just dying and being reborn?

Dex-chan lover
I see they are setting up for more dartboard plot progression. This is rediculous why bother even having the flashback from earlier if it amounts to nothing. I got panned last chapter for daring to say asspulls and yet here we are 1 chapter later and the asspulls continue. If the uncle (Who said fyi "This infomation will save you one day" like why would he think that?) knew of the Death gods propensities then surely he'd have warned Yoke of her twisting words way too.

What we have here is your bonafide "We need drama so do something" and while I commend them having the deathgod not being retarded and actually outwitting MC, we now have to for sure suffer an arc where they either have to defeat the deathgod or find a way to remove the contract.

And they'll find a way to kill the godess in the endgame dungeon I guess. I'm sorry but we saw there isn't much consequences to failures in this manga, I can't believe this deal will really matter later on.

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of BS. Did you learn NOTHING, Yoke? The friggin moral of the story was to never do that, no matter what because it was NOT worth it, and yet that's what you went and did anyway even when they begged you not to.
They should've asked to be taken just to drive the point home that what he did was worthless and completely stupid

Dex-chan lover
It's called an "Asshole Genie" or "Literal Genie"

No matter how you word it, the being in question will warp it in the worst way for you. Asking for her protection and guaranteed safety until they leave, means that right after they leave they end up in a death trap. Or Persephone protects them and guarantees safety from herself but not from monsters she "doesn't" control.

The only thing in stories that can actually force a none fucked over deal is another being of the same power or...a lawyer or fantasy equivalent.
Here's the thing about Literal Genies. They trick people BECAUSE that person isn't specific, they take their wish literally and twist it to fill in the vague parts.

With the word "safety" as you said, she could just guarantee safety from herself. But the word "protection" doesn't work like that. You can not protect someone from one's self, it means to shield from any obvious danger period. Which if she agrees a contract to, yes she then becomes bond to protect them. This is why I used both safety and protection in that deal, to protect themselves from both her and any dangers found in the underworld until they can leave.

Next is the part where you say right after they leave they end up in a death trap, that's not possible from what we know of the dungeon and her. If they leave the area, they are no longer in her domain and will end up in a totally random area. The most she could do is set a trap that would put them right back in the underworld but that would have to be set outside the underworld and again subject to the randomness of the dungeon to be even triggered.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but I think this is where I peace out. It's just been a series of unsatisfying sudden "twists" for a while now, and I don't have much faith in it changing much in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread