A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - In Response to Yoke's Determination, the 4 Gi…

Dex-chan lover
from the very beginning, she was trying to protect them.. too bad the MC didn't realized it..

Dex-chan lover
why would you ever sell your soul? there's clearly gods and what not on this world and she left a magic mark on him so it seems like it's legit so why would you condemn yourself to eternal damnation instead of just dying and being reborn?
Because spending an eternity with those big bonkers/loli who literally stated that she just wants a companion maybe better than being reborn

Contributor
They should've used the escape scroll the moment he realized who she was. I thought it was a Chekhov's gun that would be used at a time like this, but I guess it was just a useless detail to be conveniently forgotten, because bad writing.

So the writing had him sell his soul to let them escape a predicament they could have escaped at the right time or even avoided? Forced drama it is. I am left with the feeling that whatever moral his uncle/stepdad's story was supposed to have, he has horribly misinterpreted. It feels like he did exactly the opposite of what the story was supposed to teach him.

The manga states near the end of the previous volume how the true horror begins in the second floor of this dungeon, well, I guess for me this arc is also where the story truly nosedives, not that it wasn't already going bad before.

Users who are viewing this thread