A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

took me 5 mins to load everything -.- still THANKS for the chapter cant wait for next one

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed that it took her the whole chapter to ask him if she could join his party. I was expecting her to ask when they were eating.

Fed-Kun's army
Romantica need to be put down
her problem is commoner that commoner this but she's pretty much doing the same stuff its just hillarious

@apostou actually meraki got hit with a pretty hefty cease and desist from kakaopage for most of their popular translations, including this one.

Aggregator gang
It took 49 chapters but hey it finally happened!

@Nerdygirl70 so thats why it ain't on Meraki Scan's website anymore. I went to their website to read the chapter since Mangadex is so slooooow but it wasn't there

Even when it loads only portions of the chapter viable wasted 2 hrs waiting it to load properly still didnt work. Thank you for who posted the imgur link

OT adjest is a tease she knows what's shes doing

@Kalec MerakiScans had a patreon which publically displays their earnings from this stuff and a website. Surprised they didn't get a Cease and Desist earlier. The vaguer the $$$ the lower the chance of lawyers coming after you in this case. Especially if its like "oh he gets $5 off this its not worth it" granted they know theres "big" money in translation now.

Not like they bother to translate their own stuff, which makes their C&D even weirder.

Mounted by a.... well lubricated girl..... This just got a lot more lewd than I expected!

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Maybe she still wanted to evaluate him a bit more. Like if he was willing to teach her magic even before she was a part of his team. If yes, it certainly speaks highly of his character as a person who sees the bigger picture (that all humans are fighting against the shadow world, and thus humans shouldn't be bickering amongst themselves).

abrupt ending to that chapter?
edit: apparently the long strip is bugged

Users who are viewing this thread