A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Having read Plunderer (a manga that depicted starving people for a few chapters), I actually feared the worst when Desir was openly giving Ririka food because other homeless could've either hounded Desir to get plums themselves or beat up Ririka and/or her family for having gotten food and not notifying them about it.

Aggregator gang
I don't really like the direction this shadow world went but maybe the next couple of chapters will be a little more interesting

Aggregator gang
Why do I get the feeling, that Ririka will end up dead? Either through some misfortune or to be a plot device for the war/politics.

Aggregator gang
Hold on, I'm confused. What is the point again? They're clearing the shadow world because it's something of a threat, but how? How are the scripted events of this world going to ever affect the "real world"?

Shadow worlds are basically a repetitions of history. To complete a shadow world, they must reach an opposite outcome of a real event in this story's history.
If the shadow world is not completed, a space in that world will become a wasteland.

He is going to complete this shadow world, then pram and pigtails we be like "what, where were you Mr Desir? We were drinking this lovely tea at some shop, then bought some bread at a nearby bakery and slept in a luxurious hotel. Shadow worlds are the best! But, I wonder why it suddenly ended?"

Dex-chan lover
It's so nice to see that the Shadow Worlds have different ways to them. Some require pure strength, some require wits.
I bet that defeating barbarians would make it a lot easier for the Lord to solve the homeless ones problem, but by getting the extra quest completed Desir now has a way to get much more information. It opens new ways for the main quest to get complete. Maybe you just need to get something/someone from both homeless ones and barbarians to end it all peacefully. Maybe someone somewhere has an artefact you could gain besides the mana gloves. Maybe by completing all extra objectives in that world, the next one will be easier to complete? It's really great that it didn't just turn into "beat big bad evil guys".
I wonder which shadow world Desir entered for the first time? From the few first chapters I got a feeling that he only got involved truly like 3-4 worlds later, when more than a half students/population died and they had no other way than to use even the weakest ones.

Dex-chan lover
okay so each shadow world its an arc from a fantasy/history setting, with quest details pooping up as it goes on, nice looks really interesting, i just wonder if every person goes through a different one or his party is in that shadow world too

This author knows how to extend intro-arc but he knows how to sweeten me too shes so cute :(

@TheGoodFella
actually...Yea they're all in the "shadow world" (all the participants) which is a "alternate dimension" sortof (regulated by the school)

Users who are viewing this thread