A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
The author of the webtoon saying that after discussing it with the original author there are gonna be major differences with the novel...and he draws Romantica's face.
Mmmm, different ship? harem ship? LGTBI+ ship?

Romántica is just that cliche love interest that always wins.

Aggregator gang
@lionfromnorth
i prefer Romantica tbh so if this is truly the direction it's heading in i'm fairly happy with that. the Adjest shippers get theirs in the novel as well so if they want that they can just read the novel i guess

Dex-chan lover
Every difference between the manwha and novel thus far has been trash (for instance, in this chapter, they completely skipped the spell combo desir and romantica used to stabilize and land safely and instead decided on a cartoony plop into the sand. Fucking gross), so I am sure not looking forward to even more deliberate differences.

Edit: if the manwha author is really going to force more Romantica shipping I'm just gonna drop the manwha. I fucking hate non-canon shippers, and yes, the actual plot will suffer for it.

Dex-chan lover
That aftermath doesn't quite sit well with me, especially using "widely different" to describe the upcoming changes from the source material. Here's hoping it doesn't take a massive dip.

Oh hey, thanks for telling us that this is going downhill next season. Time to drop it and move on to the novel!

I never even had hope for adjest winning the waifu war. Seeing as how romantica and Desir had future apparently.
But now that I've read these novel spoilers saying Adjest wins in the novel, I'm utterly pissed author's changing that.

Dex-chan lover
Stfu shippers.
Ya'll always ruin a lot of series.
As long as the series is still going the same, it doesn't even matter who he will ended up with, so fuck off.
The author won't change his mind just because a random dude whinning on a site that's not even affiliated with him.

With that out of the way, the 4koma is weird, and the 2nd one have a small mistake(idk if that was a translation fault or author fault tbh)

I prefer the differences makes it so I'm not reading the same content.
I prefer romantica over adjest anyways =)

Well, I guess it's time to head into seclusion until this manhwa updates again.

Users who are viewing this thread