A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
@BarakRhys Image 5, the QC note that says "if you you what" should probably be "if you know what."

Image 7, "wywerns" should be "wyverns." That bubble should also probably be something like "a wyvern ambush..." or "the wyverns ambushed..."

What's with the dichromatic text... it's fine when it fits but its being used so often and for no reason, it's actually super annoying...

Dex-chan lover
I think that we are being bamboozled right now.
Maybe he's not the mad scientist guy from ch124 and just looks similar (that would be also explained in some plot-twist)?
But who am I kidding, guy wanted mages for alchemical experiments, two of them appear and he instantly gets them inside his mansion. And then sends chimeras against them. He wants to find a way to increase base-power of magic in humans, like in the flashback or when shady-commander mentioned that you can't exceed whatever power you were born with.
Like he cuts out all the mana and life-force from one body and adds it to the other, creating stronger being with longer lifespan.

Aggregator gang
What's with the dichromatic text... it's fine when it fits but its being used so often and for no reason, it's actually super annoying...

+1 to this...

Dex-chan lover
Romantica may be a bit whiny but she's cute so I don't mind. I'm happy that the author keeps changing their outfits so I never get bored of her.

Dex-chan lover
Romantica said "What what what whaaaat", so her voice is now that of Kyle's mom, which makes her untenable as a waifu. This is just fine, since Pram's best girl anyway.

@Oculunus Tucker did nothing wrong.

Ngl, romantica is almost as obnoxious as adjest. Also, this secondary main quest reminds me a lot of FMA. The guy gave me the same vibes as the crazy alchemist who fused his daughter with the dog to create a speaking chimera. I think he is behind the ppl disappearance to create a "philosopher stone"

Ah... a classic tsundere, it feels so nostalgic to see one, instead of the bipolar modern tsunderes

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
Well, Tucker was the only FMA character to go straight to Hell, so...

Also, tsunderes are tolerable so long as they aren't physically abusive.
And he clearly has a thing for Romantica considering his past life, as well as sacrificing his eye to kill an Armageddon demon to save her.
And she was bumped off rather gruesomely (I think she was cut in half in the alternate world), so him protecting her also makes sense.
Both girls are fine so far in my book. Pram still has the best personality, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Eh, tsunderes are an old meme. I'm aboard the wholesome trap train now, choo choo. It's not like either one is a realistic personality trait, so I'm going with my own preferences here, since my opinions are objectively superior to everyone else's.

As for Tucker, well, had he succeeded in his work, it would eventually have enabled them to transplant delicious horse cocks on their waifus, so it's really an eggs and omelets thing.

Users who are viewing this thread