A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 126

People are missing and chimera's, yeah I've seen this before. Our rare Hero might not just be all that much of a Hero.

I’m getting the daughter from full metal alchemist vibes. I think other media might have spoiler the twist here. But maybe it’s a red hearing

When i saw that alchemsit's smiling face...He imideatly reminded me of Tucker from FMA.
Not to mention chimeras.

Dex-chan lover
Romantica, prepare for battle!

Ramantica use Wind Cutter!

It is not very effective.

Contributor
So... Are the main quests, like, concurrent? I mean, Pram and Adjest are still on the ship, do they still get the shadow world notification? I'd imagine not, but what if one squad completes their quest before the other? Do they all get sucked out? Or due to the fact that there are now two active main quests, you must complete both? Or is it like an optional questline that's mandatory once started? Is there an increase in rewards for completing it?

Dex-chan lover
So far things are looking the same as the WB iirc the only thing omitted was them having dinner.

It's really nice seeing how the chimeras looks cuz I've only been picturing them as the chimera's from FGO lol

This arc is literally the 1 domino in a chain of arcs stemming from what is learned in this arc.
This is going to be good

Users who are viewing this thread