A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Double-page supporter
Why are all chapters from Wowe Scans (1-12) and returner Scans (49-60) were removed?!

Edit: R.I.P. all the comments from CH49

Group Leader
@bf842903
@LotusLily
@Azrulean
I owned both groups and decided to pull everything. Meraki might pull soon-ish too under certain requirements so it might all go away except for the ones done by the group I passed the series to.

So what the fuck actually happened with all the drama here? I guess I read most of the chapters too fast and didn't see the shit storm of comments to know.

Group Leader
Well that sucks. 😑
Why do you hate the users that like the series you did so much?
The ones you're trying to get back at by doing this won't care, there are many many more people that appreciated you working on the series than the few haters.
And now i will have to tell friends and others to read on mkkl instead of here, there isn't even a legit English translation yet. 😐

Meraki too?
Mangadex is getting less and less worth visiting. 😔

Group Leader
@Rygdar if i can make it a little more incovinient i will. Most readers are so ungrateful and spoiled now... and it's not a minority, stop pretending it is.

> if i can make it a little more incovinient i will. Most readers are so ungrateful and spoiled now... and it's not a minority, stop pretending it is.

hahahahah

@Retard_

we are spoiled, but not ungrateful :(
too bad for those who prefers the manga part over the comment part ( bye the way, i didn't see a denial of the conspiracy)

and especially for those who likes to wait that a few chapters are relesead for a better enjoyment :'(

Well, I hope you won't take it to the heart and remember that most people are silently grateful :)

I will add that in this sad society, the greater you do, the more haters will come to you... So you should just take it as a compliment that they lose their time to write useless shit, that means that what you do matters !!!

(sorry for bad english, i only read it... ;)

Group Leader
@Retard_
The chapters here got more than 100.000 views. Are you meaning to say more than 50 thousand people were ungrateful haters?
Please don't kid yourself, it's called the vocal minority for a reason.

I get that dealing with the few assholes can be tiring and annoying, but don't you paint the whole community as this boogeyman.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, are you actually serious? You think pulling your content from one of the only reader sites that respects the scanlators will get back at your "ungrateful readers"? Talk about some emotional thinking. If you actually took five seconds to push the butthurt away and think like an adult, you'd realize you're causing those people literally zero trouble, and only causing a minor inconvenience to anyone, including both the "grateful" and "ungrateful" readers alike. (Although, god fucking knows what exactly entails being sorted into either of those groups.

But, hey, if you're willing to stick your neck out and insist that the ungrateful ones aren't the minority, surely you have some hard statistics to back up such a bold claim. It would make this whole thing a completely absurd and childish tantrum if you didn't, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad, it's pretty much only inconvenience for little reader base, because most read this from aggregate site. Funny
Code:
<adgregator link removed>
-24m views
Code:
- 7m views
Code:
- 6.5m views

Aggregator gang
@Retard_ I'm going to be blunt here, I don't think you should be touching any series at all. With an attitude like that any troll out there is just going to deliberately screw with you just for this to happen all over again.

Been on Mangadex pretty long but never really did make an account but here I am just to comment on this

pulling chapters is such a childish move It really wont hurt anyone but your reputation to do so you.

You want to get back at ungrateful people? Then prove to them that their opinions don't matter and doesn't affect you.

Making a big fuss about haters is about the only thing keeping anyone from achieving anything just chill and play it cool don't let your emotions run wild just because of some people who you don't even know.

Group Leader
@puppeto4
Those are fake stats, those websites count pages as views, here it's per chapter click.
Meaning those websites are heavily inflated, 8-16x more than it is in reality in this series considering that's the pages it usually has.

@Retard_

Which groups are you a part of? I want to know which ones I need to boycott and to make sure it's none of the ones I donate to.

Aggregator gang
@Panma
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ I agree with @Wolvenhardt if you don't reply to idiotic people's complaints people will stop to hate and just see you as some sort of mythical god. That's the internet: don't feed the troll

Users who are viewing this thread