A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@LuffyKun

I saw that but if you look at his profile he's uploading chapters from Wowe, Imperfect Scans, Read Manhua, and Hatigarm Scans. He also seems to have some connection to _anq and Fans Scans.

I wanted to make sure I'm not punishing a group he's not actually affiliated with.

Well, he has the right to do this if he wants to. What are you going to do? Cry about it? just go read it somewhere else lmao.
Entitled people these days, so spoiled and self-centered. Pretty sure they are the same people that harass translators.

Group Leader
I'm good friends with anq, JB leaders, read manhua, meraki, i basically ran hatigarm for a bit under a year and i ran 2 of the biggest groups: one of which just for 1 series :)
What am I gonna do without your non-existent 3 dollars tho... oh no....... @critico

And @ZombiesAreNotOkay basically just explained everything.

Sigh, why do you have to boycott both yourself and Mangadex? Now most new readers are just gonna go to the aggregators’ sites and read the entire series there, cause why the hell would you stop reading there at ch13, come back here until ch48, go back there for 49-60 and then come here for 61+?

You’re just giving money to those sites while greatly ruining your reputation.

Plus you got rid of all the comments so I’m pressing F for you, but it’s not to pay respect.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_
if i can make it a little more incovinient i will. Most readers are so ungrateful and spoiled now... and it's not a minority, stop pretending it is.

It's not like anything gets better by being petty at everyone, but whatever. The basis of this site is that groups can have control over their work on it. You guys do what you gotta do. Readers will do whatever they feel like doing too, whether it seems "ungrateful and spoiled" to some stranger on the internet or not.

Dex-chan lover
So it's not cease and desist thing as well.. alright, cool I guess.
Yeah! You show em scanlator dude!
Still.. too bad you're pulling those chapters though.

Group Leader
@Runs_With_Scissors they're just proving his point and telling him he was right to do it. In reality, they are laughable. Just a bunch of spoiled kids who couldn't bear to wait 24 hours for a release. Sure, a minority, even if it was 1% out of 100k it'd be enough to drive a sane man mad. Eventually, he got fed up he quit, because, why stress over it, for who? Those same entitled shits who are driving him mad in the first place, or the silent majority who is there to scroll through a chapter and say, "thanks, next pls"? He himself stopped enjoying the series because of the negativity.

Once he quit, he got called thin-skinned among other things, ironically mostly by people who were annoyed themselves at the fact he quit and afraid that they'll lose a steady stream of releases. He clearly regrets doing anything for the community, hence why he pulled the chapters.

Looking at the other comments, if you guys care so much about Mangadex and Mangadex library, get a translator, open up photoshop and redo the chapters, nobody is stopping you and I'm sure the community will be ever so grateful.

@DiabolicalHaterAnonx I think we all agree that he has full control to do whatever he wants. But he then also shouldn't be surprised at the backlash when he admits to doing stuff to intentionally mess with the rest of the readers.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and all that.

I think @Glomoro hit the nail on the head pretty well.

Group Leader
As he said, he did it out of spite to inconvenience, by the reaction he's getting, it's pretty much working on some. I'd say he got what he wanted, so I don't think there is anything to be surprised at if anything reaction is mild compared to the usual stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
So, are the missing chapters ever coming back? If not, where do i go to read them? I'm only going to wait if theres a reason to.

Aggregator gang
@Goretantath That's up to the scanlator of those chapters to decide, but based on the responses from Retard_ I doubt they'll ever come back. Although someone else could always pull a horriblesu re-translate the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath As long as the group remains active, if they don't want their chapters on here they won't be allowed on here. I think if they're inactive for long enough there's something in the rules that allows them to be uploaded again (which was actually the source of a lot of the drama between certain groups and Mangadex to begin with iirc). I'm not sure if the chapters that got taken down from here belonged to a group with their own site or a discord or whatever else, but that's one option to check into.

The simpler solution for you as a reader is probably to pick a random aggregator site and see if all the missing chapters were on there already. The only other site hosting those chapters that might take them down at request of the group is Batoto, though I'm not sure that's how it works over there currently since I haven't really looked at the place much. Basically anything else you could easily find via Google or word of mouth from other manga reading folks is just going to upload whatever they want and use you for advertising revenue when you go to their sites. So, if you do that I'd say bring an adblocker to at least fend off the ones that might actually be somewhat dangerous.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Batoto no longer exists, someone else bought the domain though. I would highly advise against using that site as it is now imo.

This shadow world arc is getting kinda boring... I mean, it would have been more interesting if it was all concluded within 5 or so chapters - as everyone already knows it is just a fake world, no need to delve into it SO DEEP, right? Plus, the character behavior is slightly unrealistic too, meaning the author might be losing track of consistency previously established. It would be okay in a novel but simply doesn't suit that much in a manga form.

@Notsuki_Ame
Sigh, why do you have to boycott both yourself and Mangadex? [...] Plus you got rid of all the comments so I’m pressing F for you, but it’s not to pay respect.
Maybe you should read the last pages of the comment section. They made him quit, then they tried to play the victim card and put the blame on him. After he explained his reasons and people somewhat accepted the situation, they went after leviatan scans for the delay (but since it's a Spanish speaking scanlation, they don't give a fuck).

Now it's the same crap all over again because he took down his chapters. What's funny is that once the trolls were successful, the rest of self-righteous jerks are being played and putting him on a guilt trip. Surely these people don't realize they are causing more damage by showing him "mature and virtuous" reasons to make him upload his chapters again. That's NOT the point at all here.

@RosieGold
This shadow world arc is getting kinda boring
I mean, it would have been more interesting if it was all concluded within 5 or so chapters - as everyone already knows it is just a fake world, no need to delve into it SO DEEP, right?

You do realize that the shadow worlds are the entire premise behind the story, right?

Everything is about the shadow worlds. You fly by the shadow world, you fly by the story...

Plus, the character behavior is slightly unrealistic too, meaning the author might be losing track of consistency previously established

What consistency, and what behavior is "slightly unrealistic"? An entire capital of people that dislike the vagrants taking refuge there and refuse to do business: if only there were real life equivalents to that. Oh wait, there's a giant refugee crisis going on IRL and this is literally happening to some of them.

There's nothing unrealistic about the Lord being harsh on vagrant criminals either. Nor is vagrants rising up after being treated in a manner they deem unfair by the Lord unrealistic.

Nothing in the story is really unrealistic.

@ZombiesAreNotOkay you seem busy being "mature and virtuous" yourself too lol anyway I don't really care about whether he reuploads them or not, at the time I was just angry at losing all the comments and wrote that, which is just stating what is going to happen while applaying some keyboard-warrior skills.

Plus, according to what DiabolicalHaterAnonx wrote, he doesn't seem to care about those consequences, and more like, he did it on purpose, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread