A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@Retard_ Sucks that people can be so entitled. Problem is, is that there will always be people like that. An old saying I think about when it comes to work like this, if somebody hates you, you must be doing something right. Or rather, you can't please all the people all the time. The other issue is that the entitled and hateful are usually more vocal than your average happy reader.

A lot of people love what you did and we're all grateful for the great quality and timely releases. Thank you for the ride, shame it couldn't be longer.

@Yourself Too late:

https://mangadex.org/thread/55587/6/#post_633169
https://mangadex.org/thread/55587/6/#post_632905

@ThatOneComment I completely agree with you there. This is why we can't have nice things. I wish people were more grateful.

Please stop sending scanlators and translators death threats just because you have no patience and no life. Speaking of the people who have been hounding them of course.

Dex-chan lover
@ZombiesAreNotOkay Damn. Back in my days people were just happy to get free stuff. We had fast machine-translated low quality scans from Chinese websites like MangaPanda but people would rather wait for the higher quality scans from other teams.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god i did not know how toxic douche bag people are...

i just check the comment cuz i noticed someone other than the returners scan translated the next chapter only to discovered toxic people being toxic to the scanslators...

thanks returner scans for your work...

and for those toxic sht people just complaining this and that about late update and stuff... please die... because of you a good scanslator left...

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_
Thanks for all your hard work sucks to see you go but fuck it rather that than having to listen to all the people bitch and complain.

Dex-chan lover
@zetsuravez complaining other people are toxic and and posting comment about telling them to die. Pot calling the kettle. By your logic you have to kill yourself as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec for the record i did not complain... i state that because of how the people who send the scanslator some sht post about delayed release and stuff and because of that returner scans stop scanslating... so by logic i will not die...

so please stop making comment about logic this and logic that...

Dex-chan lover
@zetsuravez And still just because of some comments you are telling others to die. Which makes you even more toxic and disgusting than any on those guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec and because of those comments that made by them the scanslator quits...

stop being some sort of social justice warrior...

Dex-chan lover
@zetsuravez says the SJW? You come here telling those people to die in defense of the scanlator that quit because of some ungrateful shitheads. We wouldn't have ANY scanlations if all would do that.
It is stupid and disgusting that people behave like that and there are people where that shit gets to them and they quit, but you could also just ignore them as the vast majority simply enjoys in silence.
And than we have people like you telling others to die because of such a small thing.

Which still leaves you as the worst of them all and this got nothing to do with SJW bullshit. How about wishing those guys cancer? Guess you already did that as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec how did you know?... yes i did...

so you are saying its the scanslator's fault that they quit because they did not ignore the bashes from people who making stupid comments?...

also, i made that comment about them to die because i like the returners scan who scanslate the returner webtoon and seeing that they quit because of people that not just complaining that returner scan being late for 1 hour after the original source released but also teling them to stop scanslating...

how bout you... why did you make a comment here?... is it because you are triggered by my "please die" comment?... or is it because you are defending the people that made the scanslator quit?... or because you love this webtoon that you dont like to see a comment like mine?...

Group Leader
@Kalec The simple fact you let ONE person get to your head enough to get you to rage at him and comment several times to him goes against your main point, why don't you just ignore him LOL
Now imagine that but around 400-600 people per week complaining and talking shit on e-mail, reddit messages, reddit threads, mangadex, other websites, our discord, discord dms and so on.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ If you see that as rage, you have seen nothing and clearly overreact to shit. I liked your work and as i said, those guys are ungrateful shitheads but saying someone should just die or get cancer because they trolled or raged through some comments? Some random total strangers, that probably are just miserable? That's a sign someone should get a life and experience real problems.
And get to my head? I'm simply bored and have some time to waste on stupid shit. Not more to it

Well, unfortunately the English TL has gotten tired of the harassment. Returner scans is now defunct.

Thank you Returner Scans for all your work, it is unfortunate to see the English translations come to a stall. But the popularity it garnered did bring unwanted attention to people who worked on this series for no monetary charge and out of their free time.

Of course ya'll can just look at the pictures now and infer the plot or mtl. So, perhaps a portion of ya'll will not learn how to treat people with decency and respect.

Double-page supporter
@retard_ Knowing and seeing what you put up with I don't expect you to change your mind about scanning, but just know there are probably just as many people who are grateful for to returners scans.

Also conspiracy theory. All the harassment are actually bots set up by naver and under kakao to try to harass translators off of korean webtoons.

Group Leader
@Kalec see how you're progressively getting more upset by simple comments, imagine if instead of these they were talking shit about your job, even tho you do your job really well, and instead of 2 people it was 1000+ :)

Users who are viewing this thread