A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

the drama that merakiscans project got after shit hit the fan is really enjoyable to watch remind me of those old YouTube drama

nao

Group Leader
Reading the comments were enjoyable much as the comic.

Too much Noble bashing.
The cultural depicting is black and white and the plot is too fairytale...
I really hope time traveler wannabe and writers would think this question before they do anything.
"If today you throw dice 10 times with certain results, and tomorrow you time travel to today and throw the same dice in the exact same time, what result would you get?"
Especially when dealing with life and death problems like this. Is the author never know of Steins;Gate?

@Qriiz I mean the noble bashing makes sense lol if you can't come to terms with that kind of reality then this manga isn't for you. Neither is most manga tbh lol

Double-page supporter
The drop in translation quality is depressing me. -.-
@LeviatanFansub

Do you need proofreaders? A couple of the verbs have not been conjugated correctly and in the line where you said "retaining public safety", I think you mean to say "maintaining public safety".

I thought this was okay as a time travel / rebirth story but now it's an isekai as well with this stupid video game quest bullpucky. I'm over it. I am increasingly losing faith in Japanese manga and Korean webtoons / manhwa. If Solo Leveling goes to shit too then I'll just be done reading this stuff forever.

@OddCasual Speaking of Korean webtoons / manhwa going for good to worse, to shit; your profile pic. I mean , most of these series have great artstyle (which is why I stick around reading them) and a promising setting but ultimately, their story writing is all over the place and/ or their character development becomes stale or unrealistic.

Double-page supporter
Eh, you guys are way too harsh. This series is still really enjoyable and vastly superior to other some others that recently jumped the shark like Skeleton Soldier.

Aggregator gang
The synopsis gave me a GANTZ kinda feel e.e this must be a good manga

@Sugioh Yeah, holy shit the last couple of chapters of skeletons soldier have been a complete train wreck. This one isn't as bad but still it just saddens me. Can't amazing artists get amazing writers?

Noblesse had 10 years of good writing. With fun moments and a lot of action. If the author keeps this pace, it won't finish in 20 years. Probably he will drop it in two. The pace is bad and plot is losing focus. Who cares about the characters of quests when you have interesting characters from the main group to be developed?!? Anyway, I will keep reading it because I'm waiting for the solo leveling. If this one also goes down hill I will drop the whole thing. Maybe only keep Perfect Half🤫

Users who are viewing this thread