A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@Paresseux
The fact that they don't allow MD to host clearly means they have an issue. While I do appreciate translator groups for putting the effort in, I feel no sympathy for the their "plight" when the pull the high and mighty card to protect "their" property. Mind you, it was never "their" property to begin with which is the crux of the issue.

well whatever the reasons were there will be someone who gonna pick it up... reason i love interwebz
and that someone is leviatan scans, already released 2 chaps so show'em some love

Yeah, enfin le retour !! (Me demandez pas pourquoi je suis encore debout à cette heure-ci !)

Dex-chan lover
I saw a release for this in my update feed and it says it's updated by a certain scanlator group, but when I click on the series page the chapters are unavailable. The most recent unavailable release was 10 days ago, but I know this group pulled their releases from Mangdex months ago. So why does Mangadex still show that they're releasing chapters that aren't available?

Where are the next chapter between ch11 to ch39? That's a huge gap in chapters there...

Fed-Kun's army
I love that the mc isn't overpowered anything and that the story actually goes at a good pace. I hope the pace doesn't get ruined though because there's many mangas where it starts out so nicely but in order to achieve the main plot points, everything can get wonky.
Glad I decided to read this because I didn't expect much and now I like it!

Group Leader
well I deleted my uploads looks like theres some history i dont know bout these missing files :v
don't wanna offend any groups :p

Double-page supporter
If you want to see season 2 : jaimini box official website or leviathan scan website. They are at the same level.

Double-page supporter
leviatan scans have everything on their website and they translate every week. just fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread