A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
The princess is just trying to retain her freedom. I don't think she's done anything wrong. I think annulment into courtship is the best course for Caramel. Falling in love while bound is just Stockholm syndrome, after all. Can a decent person truly be happy with obtaining love like that?

Wahahaha Blackie got tricked! But I feel like Caramel is kinda liking her slowly which is always good.

Thanks for the chapters!

Oh i love this, i love this alot eeeeeekkk and also Caramel we know you like her and you dont wanna annul the engagement dont worry the empress will help you kekeke these must be the mages and the first concubines rings fufufu.

They are perfect detectives kekeke thank you so much for the chapters of this wonderful manga have a great life and keep up the good work ;)

@Mizumachi
You keep talking about the prince's feelings that maybe they were of falling in love before, but why tsundere keeps them hidden.

But you absolutely don't take into account Yurishen's feelings, which have been very clear since the first page of the comic book: she doesn't love him and doesn't want to be the queen of that nation, she was sent there only for political reasons and not to jeopardize her younger brother's legacy (which we found out to be much inferior to her in terms of abilities and powers).

Her ultimate goal has always been to annul the marriage or get a divorce, so the fact that she is behaving extravagantly is perfectly in line with her ultimate goal and is highly justified. If Caramel is a tsundere that says no but thinks yes, these are just his problems, not Yurishen's.

I just hope that the story does not become the usual plot depicted by Stockholm syndrome, where forced by force majeure two people find themselves bound together against their will and eventually develop a great love as if they were bound by the red thread of fate. This can only happen in romance novels and fantasy works, because in real life there is absolutely nothing romantic about Stockholm syndrome, which is just a way of self-defence of the brain not to go crazy and often ends up with years and years of psychotherapy.

If they fall in love, it won't necessarily make it Stockholm syndrome though. It is all about the reason why they fell in love and she doesn't seem to be in danger and can take care of herself perfectly fine, so I don't think stotckholm will be a thing. The princess' feelings, huh, it is not like I don't care, but her attitude makes it hard, she is not really that likable to me, but I think her behavior is understandable. I don't believe her attitude towards the prince is fair though, the guy hasn't done shit to her(let us agree to disagree here).
There is no way the story won't have these two together, so you might not like how it is executed though.

Aggregator gang
God just let them divorce. If she doesn't want to be with him that badly, how is anyone meant to ship them?? Divorce and make the plot about something else

Thats kinda sad, the concubine couldn't get married to her lover so she left the rings for someone else

Hahahahah that cliffhanger

But the moment the princess said her goodbye, I felt so much pain in our Prince's face T___T

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Based and powerpilled.

TAWANG TAWA AKO SINGSING PALA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAAG DIVORCE PALA HA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread