A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 22

Tbh it was a game that only the royal family could play and the queen knows where the treasure is, so it literally is just a game for the prince and whoever his finacee is

The plot twist lol they thought that they would be annulling the engagement and they received wedding rings from the empress....
But Caramel I SAW THAT SAD ASS FACE YOU MADE

Aww did you guys notice caramel's sad face poor dude is already swooped off his feet and doesn't even know. On another note the Queen just won the game hahahah she had them completely fooled 😂😂😂

Can someone remind me why she hates caramel so much? I mean, she was rude to him from the beginning and don’t understand why.

Fed-Kun's army
@darknesspker It was an arranged marriage that she wanted no part of and was forced into, having to leave her family and friends behind, to go have some stranger's kids one day. Why would she LIKE him?

@darknesspker if you go back to the first chapters they both dislike each other. They don't have anything personal against one another but they're against the idea of getting married off like that. And the two of them have been treating each other similarly it's just he's starting to develop feelings for her while she still hasn't thought of him romantically.

@Eclipse616 yeah people seem to forget that he also didn't want the engagement as much as her before and that he also treated her the same way

Users who are viewing this thread