A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 39

okay, first of all, the C H E M I S T R Y is U N R I V A L L E D

second of all, wtf is that blondey doing again

third of all, that foreshadow tho 😣

Dex-chan lover
Damnn that loli/shota better not lay a finger with our Main heroine or a thousand swords will be fall upon him made by the prince.
Lol daddy knows best.and knows her daughter very well
Also blondie having a period from her mouth.danggg RIP.

thank you for the update!❤

Aggregator gang
Lol, I have the feeling that the shota can’t do anything toward her. That’s the purpose of that scene of her parents.

That's a nice song. I'm sure it sounds like something a disney princess would sing.

Kinda confused on the end, somehow despite the alluded murder attempt it seems so anti climatic

So, it’s dropped now. Thank you for all of your hard works and... for stopping at the end of the first season

Does anyone know where the official English of this will be? I tried finding it earlier but there were only scans of this groups work.

Fed-Kun's army
jlfdajkf thank you for finishing the first season, at least;;; and all your hard work until now!!

WHAT A SPOT TO END THE SEASON AT OH MY GOD!!!! is season 2 gonna start with a fight or???? lmao that other girl is gonna die before our princess is... that was a lot of blood she coughed up, yikes

THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN OUR MAIN LEADS, OOF!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHOS UPSET! please read it on tappytoon to support the author! It's the LEAST we could do! Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.

ahhhh noooo this is my favorite book but thanks for all your hard work !! also they are soo cutee

One of the reasons i read on mangadex is bc is free so i hate when things like this happens

guys, they didn't stop scanning. that's the end of season one. the official Korean version was on hiatus. It's not their fault.

Users who are viewing this thread