A Royal Princess with Black Hair

Ohh the two leads seem really fun, can't wait to see where this goes

this is a drop because of the FL's terrible personality. so self-centered and flat out manipulative. what the frick is going on in these comments?

Double-page supporter
I don't like the FL. Why is she acting that way? She isn't even drop-dead gorgeous. Latte from Miss Not-so-sidekick is prettier than her tbh

I’m honestly super torn about this manga, the premise is good (albeit not original), and the translations are good. It’s just that I really don’t like the female lead, at all. It’s made it very hard to continue reading. I’d recommend you to try it out, you won’t regret reading it, it’s just the female lead that has made me drop this one.

I mean they’re a literal 16 year old, do yall expect 16 year olds to be mature? Ya don’t think so either. I kinda understand that some teenagers are mature but most of the time they aren’t. And she’s acting that way to avoid marriage. But we’ll see, theres character development yknow.

Not that I hate this but for once I wanna see people who don't like each other romantic not fall for each other in one of these

I understand why many of you don't like the female lead but look at it this way, did you want her to be a kind and understanding girl to the prince who very clearly from the beginning was planning to ditch her anyway because he hates women (understandable, from the people around him) and was forced into this marriage. We would have all been complaining that she was such a doormat if that was the case. Sure, it would have been better if she explained to him that she was pretty much forced into the marriage and then they could figure out a way to break it together (and then fall in love 😉) but I guess this is not that type of story and judging from his character earlier, I don't think he cares. Also, yes she is a bit arrogant about her position and her looks but the prince is as well (funny how we don't really complain about that because it is always expected) ! Isn't it cool to finally have a female lead that is pretty much exactly like the male lead instead of the usual understanding and fragile female lead, who has to deal with the antics of an arrogant male lead and then other jealous girls. She's definitely not my favourite female lead (a.k.a Latte, Raeliana, Doctor Elise...😍) but for this type of story, I think she's very suitable!

I like this one, the lead has quite the mouth haha. People are quite mad about her behavior but they both want out of the marriage. Does every female character have to be gentle and kind? Go back to reading your cliche romance stories.

Although she is not my fave female lead, I have to say I like how she carries herself so boldly and confidently. I was surprised that some disliked her personality, diff ladies have diff strengths, so what if hers is more open and outward than quiet gentle strength? Plus, the way the prince and her challenge each other makes it feel as both are equals, and it feels like something that works as a relationship with their similar personalities, which makes all the more reason they are perf for each other. Please update moreeeee I wanna see her slay <3

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the FL. She is more than what people see. And getting better in the latest chapter.

Both FL&ML had personality that made them equal. Their bitching to each other was hilarious. Wish for nice development.

gosh the female lead is just a massive jerk. There's a very thin line between a strong female lead but she's extremely rude. They put too much emphasis on her "independence and I'm such a different character from every other female." I understand her reasoning but seriously...what is wrong with her.
I'll be real here, If you told me to talk to someone like her IRL she'd be a total b*tch.

Honestly the FL is acting like how a lot of ML would in so many different romantic webtoons. I quite like her additude! It matches the ML in this story and makes it feel like both are equal and none is higher or more controlling than the other like in most webtoons. People usually don't like it when the ML is manipulative or outspoken but sticks around cause that somehow makes him hot or "mysterious" etc etc, and now that we have a female lead who isn't gentle and/or naive like most, y'all complaining? 😂 I agree, she could have done SOOOO many different things and came up with a better plan to get the divorce, but come on, her mindset is so similar to the ML in here, at least it feels like they are on equal footing. Who knows, maybe they both will learn to balance each other out or change their behavior etc. Anyways, a opinion is a opinion, this is just mines. At least she's not like the ML from The Emperor's Companion 👀👀

It's been 6 chapters and the characters have only known each other for 2 days.

I don't see why there are so many complaints already.

I was reluctant to read this because of the complaints about the FL, but... she is actually pretty great? She just counter-roasted those who tried to bully her, and her chat with the prince is basically spelling out what the prince is already thinking. I suppose she looks bad because she got a headstart in her scheme to divorce the prince (which the prince is also planning to do, btw)

I really love this female lead! She’s strong, independent, and intelligent! She’s spunky and actually has a personality. The relationship between the lead characters is that of equals, and it’s so unique compared to other stories, where relationships are often toxic, abusive, and controlling. What a fresh change.

Blackie~

Totally agree about fl and ml standing on equal foot
Although the fl looks like bit immature, on my pov it's appropriate for her age

But most of all, she is tour typical strong fl
And i hope to see their character development together

Users who are viewing this thread