A Royal Princess with Black Hair

I feel like I am reading a manhua not manhwa where all the characters has zero sense whatsoever. Not mention about life or danger, they don't give a shit.

personally I echo the viewpoints I really like the FL she's actually an all round character with a personality, and legitimately equal to the male lead hopefully it remains that way

Group Leader
She should compete in the hunting competition and bestow her kills to herself.

Exactly like @Momogi said, this feels like a Chinese webtoon rather than Korean. It seems like the characters don't even have common sense, they're not acting like normal human beings. I don't even get the heroine's reason for "aggravating" the prince. If she's so against it, why not just propose for a divorce herself? The villains seem to be added to make the main characters look good.

I'll rate the story 4/10 and the art 5/10 (the art look somewhat distorted. The heroine and the ML are said to be super beautiful, but I don't really think so?

I rarely drop Korean webtoons, such a shame.

I'll be honest here, I thought this manhwa gonna be like MNSS (hilarious and amusing characters that keep readers interested in them) because of same author (not artist). But what I found is just big meh..

I'm trying so hard to keep interested with this manhwa because I'm curious how the story unfold but I can't. I just can't :(

I think I'm just gonna drop it. I guess this manhwa is not just for me. Sayonara manhwa, I hope I can found another manhwa with great characters in it.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno FL was a little annoying at the beginning but I think she got better as it went on. Or maybe she just grew on me. I will say that I also don't understand why she doesn't just propose divorce.
You already know he doesn't want to be married to you either, why not work together to figure a way out?

I feel embarrassed by her assumption of things ohmygod though it is hilarious. I also agree that Lune is very pretty :^)

Wait till there's a spinoff of the villain girl turning into a reincarnator of someone who read the story and ends up creating a reverse harem.

This is basically mary sue x gary stu. No weaknesses among the FL nor ML and they're both perfect at everything. I'm certain that the FL's black hair and black eyes are just resembling the author's (one of the characteistic of a mary sue). Well, since I'm bored with those easily flustered MCs, let's give this a bookmark first.

Me after reading the latest chaps...

😂😂😂😂😂 pahiya kang lintik ka!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry it doesnt feel right sayin this in english. But its something along the line of "serves you right!!!"

this series is so cute🥺 I'm tired of MCs who get flustered and confused all the time so this is a refreshing change...thank you for translating!! 🤍

Users who are viewing this thread