A Royal Princess with Black Hair

A main couple that doesn't fall for each other instantly and is slowly growing closer?

Blasphemy.

Hey do you want to be "beautiful?" then starve yourself and only drink water! wow...

I wanna be annoyed with this plot. But i cant help from smiling seeing that they are starting to get closer...haaa i got butterflies seeing it xD

This is super shallow but I don't like the FL's looks. Lynne the maid looks more like a FL. I'm only up to the third chapter but FL's face looks so bland and missing her nose half the time. I hope her face gets better. Especially for everyone to ooh and ahh over her nose-less face...

Edit: also for a maid to have more power than a princess...she asked for food and got refused? I would have flipped a table! It's on like Donkey Kong!

Fed-Kun's army
Excluding the art and plot, I love this manhwa. The romance between the two flows so naturally and slowly, and it's honestly realistic in how the princess doesn't notice her feelings towards the prince but still feels those sudden urges of wanting to be closer to him. Albeit, she doesn't comment on those things, completely eliminating them.
Season 1 of this series was vibrant, explorative, and fascinating, even with the tropes. Although, it's not like you can have a manhwa like this without tropes.
Candidly, I'm expecting Season 2 to be even better than this was, getting better ratings. I'm awaiting them to develop a greater relationship and bond, I'm expecting more character background from other characters, and I'm hoping for the plot to be better.

The plot may be stupid, but it's not as bad as some other plots.

I agree, the FL's design is lackluster,
they say the FL is extremely beautiful but I don't see it. I have no qualms with the ML's design. I only read up to chapter 4.

I don't think they are going to pick it up again since there is an official English translation now (but that translation is on hiatus right now) but I am reading on Instagram they have a discord rn @korean_manhwas i think they translated chapter 40 and 41 only

soo i'm very late to reading this... i'm gonna say it pretty cute! the romance between the two is one of the most well developed one i've seen in a while. also, it's enemies to lovers! season 1 ended and it left us on a big cliffhanger. i think the plot took a while to develop, it's gonna be spicy in season 2 tho now. looking forward to this!!! overall, i'd rate this a 8.5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread