A Ruined Princess and a Different World's Hero Make a Great Country! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Mission 7 - Let's Make An Inn!

Dex-chan lover
Aww man, this one popped up as the first chapter in my reader, so now i read it out of order, spent the whole time wondering when the in medias res would end

I sincerely thank you for TLing this i was so scared it was gonna stop

Group Leader
Hello, I was planning to pick up this series before too but I don't know where I can find the raws. So can I ask where you find the raw for this chapter cause I'm close to catching up to the current series that I'm currently scanlating so I may pick this series at that time (If someone haven't yet picked this series up at that time) Though my translation's also around the same or worse than yours 草草

Group Leader
Hello, I was planning to pick up this series before too but I don't know where I can find the raws. So can I ask where you find the raw for this chapter cause I'm close to catching up to the current series that I'm currently scanlating so I may pick this series at that time (If someone haven't yet picked this series up at that time) Though my translation's also around the same or worse than yours 草草
I DM'd you about the series!!
Oh shittttttt!!!!!!!! Its happening!
2 out of 2 series baby!!!

Dex-chan lover
poor man got his home stolen by former royalty and then it got turned into an overpriced inn poor boi.

Users who are viewing this thread