A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 63 - The Scumbag’s Reattempt

Fed-Kun's army
Well
Makino actually willing to work to help support her girlfriend. She's grown so much. Also love that we hear her state she has no problems with dating a prostitute, only worried about spending less time together.
We remember Rina Rina....

Fed-Kun's army
1st so cute
2nd love this manga so much, never get tired
3rd that's really some growth on Makino, even if she had other intentions (like wanting to spend more time with Mashiro and being worried and jealous of unknown girls, we remember Rina Rina) she still decided she would work, that way she is not doing nothing all day, she is not making Mashiro overwork herself, she is there to support Mashiro who seems happy with Makino being with her and responsability is something you build over time, and just that sense Makino has now is something, she is changing for the better, she is not just thinking of wanting to pay Mashiro as an idol or something, she is right now being an actual girlfriend and really becoming an adult, she grew much more because of Mashiro than she ever did with her parents and thats really good to see, more people should take Makino's example to not just give up because you can't change completely overnight and instead do your best without giving up

Dex-chan lover
Do part time job even ask question like that ? i mean, sure you are not suppose to anwser a lame trurth, but it is a parttime job. even if to lie barely anyone try to build a career over job at mac Donald or something.
idk what the job in that flashblack but honestly i see no reason why don't just try to hire her. someone blunt take less time to break the ice

Her statements regarding the "so-so pay" and "having nothing else to do" probably raised some flags regarding commitment. Even mediocre part time places would like to avoid inconveniences (them suddenly quitting for somewhere else, having to quickly find a replacement) when possible.

Dex-chan lover
Do part time job even ask question like that ? i mean, sure you are not suppose to anwser a lame trurth, but it is a parttime job. even if to lie barely anyone try to build a career over job at mac Donald or something.
idk what the job in that flashblack but honestly i see no reason why don't just try to hire her. someone blunt take less time to break the ice
I think it’s a Japan thing to be really polite and formal in business. Answering truthfully like that would probably be seen as extremely unprofessional. I don’t know how it’s like for part time jobs but I know companies in Japan will hire people straight out of college with the expectation that they will work at that place for their entire career. Their business culture is very different from a place like the US for example.

Users who are viewing this thread