A Sign of Affection

Presents a world that forces you to think and makes you begin to appreciate what you previously thought was quite normal and obvious. Mature and innocent at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this have love triangle ?
Most of shoujo sadly have 2 males "fighting " for the FMc, Which is why I hate shoujo.

Group Leader
@musiccubscout @Maxxxx There are some more chapters that have been released. Make sure to check out Lemonade Scans blog post here from further information about this title, and for some of their other series too https://tmblr.co/ZkjouiYXzi0BWm00

Double-page supporter
@WhiteEkans not really, at least not one that seems to be impacting things so far. There is childhood friend who seems to be in love with FeMC but he hasn't really been a nuacance yet (although maybe in the coming chapters?). There is also one girl that also likes the male MC, but he doesn't really seem to care about that lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@short_circut So I was not wrong, Of there is another -feMC love interest that would last the entire plot...Even tho some girl like MC he doesnt care at all but the FeMC is always doubting her feelings....... Not really interested in that. Shoujo is 'for young girls' so the general trend is to add some male love interest to keep the plot as a 'What if ? ' 🤮

Double-page supporter
@WhiteEkans yes and no. Yes there's another girl that likes male MC, yes he doesn't care about her (in that sense), but no, FeMC isn't always doubting her feelings. I think she does for a little bit but it goes away pretty soon iirc.

and in case you're wondering,
the main leads have started dating already
so idk if the what if scenario will apply here lol

Stories with disabled girls are my biggest weakness and after reading the first chapter, I think this will be another great manga too.

Users who are viewing this thread