A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 27 - The Passing of Winter (14)

Thank you for the translation!!
Man, I can’t stop fawning over at how beautiful the artwork of this series is🌸🌸🌸

Aggregator gang
The cleaning and typesetting are so well-done, as always! As well as the translation, especially the lullaby part 😍. Thank you so much for all you have done, BUCCI GANG.

And Theobald, I'm still wary of you, since I don't see you on the cover so you are still in my not-ML and likely-to-be-villain zone 😂. If someone here knows any details, please feel free to give me spoilers about this adorable crown prince as I can't seem to see him as a baddie but, well, considering Nora's attitude towards him and his kindness make me kinda unable to trust him XD.

Don't... don't make me ship it... pls. Hold back inner demons. Just friends... just friends... close friends... best friends...

SGR

Double-page supporter
POPPY CANDY. That last panel made my sides split hard...

It's so weird to see her acting like a mother, calling them children when she's very young herself (I know she's mentally older but-)

What the hell you are telling me this sweet crown prince is gonna be an asshole in the future??? No I dont want that T_T he looks like a nice guy here!! And that ending poem or lullaby or whatever was so cute and the ART OF THIS MANHWA IS SO PRETTY 🥺

The crown prince seems like such a sweet baby here.. I don’t want him to be bad 😭

Users who are viewing this thread