A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Restarting Makes No Sense (3)

Fed-Kun's army
.....that was rude, she said she wanted alone time with her husband....I know it was meant to be ‘sweet’ that he was their to comfort her but it’s disrespectful to her wish.,
My god please let her not end up with any of her children...That will just be wrong

Jeremy be like 0.0 She really did it all for the kids/family but how she acted got misunderstood so they all hated her. Dang that's sad but at least now she can change it!! So she can attend Jeremy's wedding lmao

how is this difficult for you guys to understand? Everythings been pretty clear so far, but I wish they showed more backstory before she became their stepmother

I wonder if she grew to love him despite their age difference and the circumstances of how they came together..
Johaness' order/request is quite curious as well. But I look forward to finding that out in the future!

Double-page supporter
bold move to leave the pedophile question hanging like that lol

Dex-chan lover
hey, i think it was jeremy who has her killed on his wedding before. He hates her so much, even on the beginning he has that dark scary face on him?

Aggregator gang
@drake98 idk i feel like that'd be too much. She had 'raised' him or at least handle the household for 7 years straight. But either way i think that belong to the past life which will prolly not gonna be mentioned again

Is anyone else weirded out that the father married a girl who was barely older than his son? I really can’t get over that part. It’s super creepy for the dad (who has to be at least over 30) to marry someone who is still a teenager

Nah what makes no sense is the fact that the dead man is a paedophile and people are saying the child seduced him and not like the grown man is at fault at all (and the fact that there’s not as much anger about this in the comments as you’d expect!)

@nearlyeveryone
chill out people. don't automatically assume all relationships are romantic. keep in mind this dude's been married before and had 4 kids, i doubt he'd go to a village and fall in love with some child right before he passes. there's a reason for everything.

Okay she seems to understand that she should change her actions(Not just for selfish gain in the monetary sense) and isn't a complete narcissist.

TBH I think that it would be interesting if our MC ended up with Jeremy. They’re so close in age, and I highly doubt (at least I hope not) that there was ever anything sexual between her and the late Marquis.

Did they have an actual relationship? Her and Johannes? Coz I assumed from the tale that was told in chapter 1, that he dies shortly after she joins the household. It leaves out so much detail... I mean ofc they obviously married and stuff but were they close enough to be romantic before he died? Her crying like this at his funeral makes me wonder. How much time did he have left when she entered the picture? and how could you promise such a thing to someone you just met. Like, what?
The rest of her circumstances I can sympathize with. Anyone should realize that she is a baby herself... they should really lower their expectations of raising these kids well. I mean, cmon the firstborn is just 2 years younger than her.

@xpeanut I was wondering about this was well. I thought she didn't have a lot of time to establish this kind of relationship with Johannes. Maybe later on the stores would explore it more or just leave it up for speculation about their relationship. It's interesting at least.

@StarMaker i keep seeing you complain at every chapter, if you don't like this story, you can leave. you can always start another story. stop complaining and whining. if it doesn't suit your prefrences, it's not the author's fault. each story is supposed to be unique and good in it's own way, stop bringing it down and slandering the author's hardwork.

@xpeanut @f0xhunt I don't think she had a sexual/romantic relationship with Johannes at all, but there was definitely trust between them; and iirc, they had made a deal of some sort. In the beginning or so, it said she came to the manor 9 years ago (she would be around 14 years old), however, Johannes dies 7 years ago (she was 16) meaning the MC and him knew each other for 2 years. Plus, it would make sense for her to feel emotional at his funeral given she's mentally 23 and lived the entirety of her last 9 years trying to protect the children (and technically did fulfill her promise).

Users who are viewing this thread