A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Guardian (4)

Group Leader
Thanks for the great work. Hope you guys continue releases.
But maybe the notes were a bit... excessive, and could be toned down for next time.

Group Leader
@alexsilener Thank you for the constructive criticism! They're just there for others who might need more context, but we'll definitely tone it down next time :)

thanks for translating!! the translation flowed really and was understandable!! keep up the great work!!💓💖

@serendipityave No, you dont need to tone it down. Not all of us are native english speakers, so it really helped understand the context more. Keep up the good work!

This shouldn't be labelled as [ALT]. Much appreciated effort and I hope you continue translating this.

@serendipityave
Thank you the notes were helpful
And I liked them
But since some thought they were so much maybe you can try leave as extras after the chapters
Its always helpful to read these kind of notes
And thank you for picking this

Thank you for the update! I liked the notes, I found them really informative and esp since it’s been a while since the last chapter so I don’t remember everything

You asked for permission from BUCCI GANG to post the chapter, but did they say they are dropping the series?

Agree about the TN, it was pretty obvious what was going on even without them and if the translation is good enough and readers have read past chapters they should not be required.

With all the other Korean webtoons being licenced lately, I am actually amazed this hasn't been picked up by Tapas, Tappytoon or Pocket Comics by now.

Thank you for the translations! For anyone who thought the notes were a bit much, please remember not everyone is a native English speaker so the notes can be quite helpful to them, and if you understand what's going on then just don't read them lol

Fed-Kun's army
The notes reminding us of names and terms are a welcome addition, but the rest of them are essentially Sparknotes. I know you dont mean it this way, but my reading comprehension is just fine and I feel like I'm being patronized. I think you should leave the literary analysis to the comments section and not on the chapter itself.

Thank you for translating!

Oooh an update?! Will you be picking this up from Bucci and updating on the regular or is this just a one time upload?

Users who are viewing this thread