A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Guardian (4)

Contributor
I jusr wonder if bucci gang dropped this or not.

That aside, i didn't had a problem with the translation, or the notes...but it is me who only have a not really great quality scan ?

Group Leader
@Siquall they didn't. it's not high on their priority list and they're busy with irl stuff but they did mention that BG said they could work on it.

-
to the staff, thanks for the update. but may i suggest less notes and to put them in a smaller font? and for the staff comments, maybe put them at the end of the chapter since there's already a good amount of translation clarifications

Fed-Kun's army
@kumonani I find it hard to believe that words in the same font but slightly smaller can be so easily kicked out of the reader's focus.

Thank you so much, i was waiting for good translation and her it is! And also thank you for the notes🤍🤍🤍

I just want to thank you for the notes. Considering how long it's been since we had a new chapter, it really helps with knowing what going on. ^^

wait, didn't someone else translate this and upload it earlier today? what happened to that translation? I liked their cute little paimon at the end

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! It was a good read. Though I do wonder what happened to Bucci.

Now, wait for BUCCI GANG’s chapter because "OHHH NOO WE WERE SNIPEDD!!!11!!!1"

Even russian translation which typically translates english chapters has reached almost 50-th chapter

BRUH. Thank you so much for the detailed translations. I have the memory of a chicken so the translation notes help a lot!

Thank you for updating!!! Will you be continuing to translate this?

The T/N notes are very helpful but were kinda distracting for me lol I suggest making the fonts smaller or putting the notes at the last page. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread