A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Guardian (5)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Cool credit page.
Nice work.

Double-page supporter
The translation is kind of a headache to read, but maybe I think that because english isn't my native language.
I'm fairly certain some parts are wrong though... "he's trying to annul the marriage to Johannes" - shouldn't it be "I'm trying"?

The credits page looks super nice! Thnx for the hard work ~

"It's Elias! It's middle aged Elias!" were my exact same thoughts too when I laid eyes on him lololol

My brain is scrambled reading this chapter... My eyes actually ended up just glazing over several sentences because of the incoherences 😥. Please proof read the chapter first, also, I think you can use the names the previous scanlators are using rather than weirdly changing them.

Umm could anyone explain whats happening, the letter part
I just couldnt understand what were they saying

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a sniped translation?

The teams are different and the chapter seemed rushed. The names are different, some sentences don't make sense

I'm grateful that someone picked this manhwa but please don't fight over it ...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is kind of hard to read, why are 3 different groups suddenly picking it up...?

@Mira995 no, A Goblin's Dream that picked up ch 45 but deleted it passed it to us, Elysian is only doing chapter 45. In fact, Elysian's leader is actually one of Haevn's staff, and she was a part of the conversation when we were talking about picking up this series.

@Mira995 @ThrystaVindr @Thifa
My apologies if this chapter seems weird, we have not sniped it, we have got the permission from both the scans before starting it, I will read all the chapters today and make your experience while reading the other chapter much better, Thank you for letting me know about my mistakes

Dex-chan lover
ooh, no wonder it has high quality, tbh if this is a snipe i will expect the SFX is still in korean

I didn't get the conversation at the end and the different names confused me but the quality is great so I'm good. Keep up the good work guys ლ(^o^ლ)

Dex-chan lover
The cardinal, the king, the Duke, the knights and now Herman there's so many hott older men in this 😤 thank you for the food

Users who are viewing this thread