A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Guardian (5)

I don't mean to be rude to the translators, but if different names are going to be used for characters at least make sure it's consistent throughout...It was Yohenusman at the start, then Johannes towards the end.

You guys really need to step up the quality check. You use different names for the same characters in the same chapter. And the last page turns into a grammar cluster fuck that makes no sense. Day before the trail? HE is trying to get annulment? It stops making sense at this point.

Like, seriously. It's so bad it's not understandable at certain points. It's not a small problem of slight mistakes but a problem of being unintelligible.

Well... I thought me reading at 3am while english not being my first langage were the reasons why I couldn’t understand what was happening... but looking at the comments I guess not. I really appreciate the effort to give us the chapter nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, woah..... 45 chapters of something amazing, then 46th chapter took a direct nose dive into a puddle of mud..

Ok the translation is all over the place. I appreciate you took time to translate it but please use the already existing names and correct the grammer.

The fonts and the style of editing is amazing though. I really like that. A little improvement is required but overall it was a decent job.

Supporter
proofreading issues aside,

what was up with visiting Lucretia? looked like it was totally pointless?
or was it the reason that the count came out on his own, and just not shown?

uhhhhh the translations seem a bit off ... also, I thought it was Elysian scans whom Bucci Gang gave their blessing to take over this manwha?

Count has life long self confidence issues and is whipped by his wife prolly

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the translation is hard to understand. Shree is Shuli, Yohenuss is Johaness, Laihe family is the Reicher family. Would have been nice to keep it consistent with the previous translations.
And it's Shuli the one who is trying to annul the marriage, not a random "he" that is hinting at Jeremy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Senros
Ohhhh so that's who they were talking about. I thought they were some family names I completely forgot about.
Yeah I agree, they should have kept the names consistent. Otherwise I was fine with the translation. The names really threw me off.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure I understand what Shuri is doing right now...

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread