A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Guardian (5)

Dex-chan lover
@Prang good series like this having sfx being translated and redrawed is the best of the best.
Tbh i appreciate things like sfx note but lately there's alot of manhwa that somehow didnt have SFX being redrawed, let alone make it into small note on the panel.
Its hard to judge how the characters act if there's no telling on what sfx said. Thats why i said its a high qt

Can anyone explain the greenhouse conversation? Btw Thanks for the translates a

Fed-Kun's army
From what I understood in this translation and the Spanish one, the greenhouse conversation is about Schuli wanting the Count to testify that the letter is indeed from Jeremy's father. The letter pretty much confirms that they have not "consummated" their marriage, which gives her grounds to push for the divorce.

The day Elias act as meekly as his uncle, that day Shuli probably will marry the crown prince, Nora and Jeremy will be the best of pals and the twins' personalities will shift 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok, so if I got this right, Shuli found proof that she and Johannes never consummated their marriage, giving her grounds to "divorce" him despite being dead.
Shuli wants the divorce so she can pass on titular control of the Neuschwanstein family to Jeremy, thus giving him immunity from having... pushed the prince down and almost punching him.
My god, this game of 4D chess seems way more complicated than it needs to be, but at the same time, I can totally understand why it needs to be done this way—sort of.

Dex-chan lover
She wants to annul her marriage. That way Jeremy becomes the head of the household. And I guess head of household just get slaps on the wrist instead of maiming, death sentence or whatever.

Thanks for the translation! It seems a little bit clunky, unfortunately, and further proofreading should be considered. :\

Dex-chan lover
I might be misunderstanding, but it seems like her visit the social circles lady in the previous chapter was for naught, she just needed to push her way past the guy at the front gate?

I understand her plan - what and why she’s doing it - but is it true? Did they really never consummate the marriage?! Someone please @ me!

Thanks for the update 🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread