A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

A. GJ Jeremy for f****** finally figuring it out
B. I'd love to gut that priest sh*t ALIVE!! "Here's your liver and here's your intestine and oh! here's your heart, wouldn't want to have that damaged would we?" 😈

@shinsenryuu the priest with the brown hair bobcut who talked about forgery (also the one who told Jeremy that Prince and Shuli were in the library)
is SUPER obsessed with Shuli, like pedophilic, stalker, worse than yandere obsessed with her. He wants to ruin her so he can grab a hold of her like a doll

I'm glad Jeremy realizes early on this time that Shuli is wasting her life as a mother to these kids.

And idk, would they even believe her if she said the marriage was so she could watch over the kids?

God this was amazing, I really hate that dark eyed priest whatchamacallit. Tysm for the update!!! There’s been so many it’s so exciting seeing the new updates :)

Uh... I think there are several sentences where the pronoun got switched?

Like when the creepy Cardinal said

Even if the letter is real, the other party is my former wife's brother

Shouldn't it "the" not "my"?

Also the part where the creepy Cardinal said this

If I say something again, there's a chance he may notice.

The previous sentences implied that the "you" the Cardinal talking about is Shuli, so shouldn't this also be about her and use 'she' rather than 'he'?

There's also the part where the nobles are thinking about Shuli's evidence:

I was wondering why he presented a letter as evidence.
If he had any intention of manipulating it, he would've built a much more convincing evidence.
I can see that he's telling the truth.

The one who submitted a letter as evidence is Shuli, the Count Reicher giving more documents to back her up, which the Church trying to say that it was forged. So far no one is saying that the documents brought by Count Reicher is forged, so this should still be talking about Shuli and use 'she' as the pronouns.

I don't know if there's anything else, I don't know korean and just pointing out the most weird passages that I remember.

Oh man, this chapter is so good. This manhwa is what I get so giddy to open whenever the update pops up. There were low moments in this series but never were they dull, just a perfect balance to the highs like this one. I got goosebumps when Mrs. Reicher appeared in court 😳 Thanks team for translating this!

um can anyone give me little summary for the last 10 chapters? i havent read since chapter 40 lol got little bored of the story..

Wow! When the grandma appeared - i felt a flame burning in my heart <3 but Jeremy!!! My poor boy, please don't beat yourself up :(

Users who are viewing this thread