A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

who's Jim? plus what's the relationship between shuli and the late empress? why do they look alike? is Jim the empress' name?

I think shuli mature enough to answer jeremy's question with calm and a good answer

Who is Jim? And why is Shula getting pushed into all this stuff just bc she looks and is as strong as the last empress. Stop getting her tangled in all these messes just bc of that. It’s already hard enough with her mothering 3 children and facing politics as a young woman in the conservative court. All this late empress stuff just sounds like bs.

iu

The conspiracy of JIM shall be revealed in this manhwa

Dex-chan lover
@Adhamhelmy - civil wars tend have a fair bit of screaming and blood and fire before they end and the most innocent tend to get caught between battle lines, so probably best to have that particular sovereignty issue solved in the council room. Shuli can pull through - she has the advantage of foresight.

I'm guessing "Jim" is a nickname referring to the late empress? In the emperor's flashback there's the young late empress, the emperor, and Johannes, then who I presume to be Nora's father (based on skin tone and the dark hair) and the other woman could be Johannes' late wife. So Jim is likely the late empress, unless one of the other light-haired guys is meant to be Jim and not Johannes or the emperor.

There is no way she would leave the empress had given her orders to stay in the neucwanstein family and not only that shuli had reincarnated just to protect the family all over again , she would not leave for her greed but she would stay there for love even if she doesn't have any feelings for johaness at all but she had looked at her children as her own , jeremy felt guilty and shocked at hearing his father's story about the marriage jeremy thought that shuli was forced (although its true she was being sold out) but atleast she had changed her heart and mind to raise the children as her own , it sounds like im writing a novel as well as i apologize for the long explaination

Also Jim is probs the nickname for the late empress or jim referred as emperor or a king

Ok now I can at least point out a pronoun mistake. Jeremy actually said “I didn’t realize you had hurt your hand until I got home today”. The shitty crown prince fell over Shuli, made her hands hurt and Jeremy only realized that when he came home and had time to think over stuff.
Also this is just a personal opinion but Jeremy’s line could be fix into something like “I thought I knew you well. That’s a funny thing because I don’t know anything”
Hope you guys can fix the pronoun and thank you for the translation

Umm empress? Did you forgot shuli also not a woman yet and you try to do shit like this and you told her to not let Jeremy lead the house because he is not a man yet???

... Or maybe this is her own weird way to show respect to shuli and recognize her as an adult and proper head of the house?

Sigh, I just want shuli to be happy without peeps trying to drag her down just because she resembled the former empress

All these pronoun mistakes really ruin the mood of the scenes. Hope you guys can fix them and re-upload both chapters so the readers can enjoy this better and be less confused.
Thank you for the translation.

Im scared how their relationship will be now.... I hope that jeremey will learn why and accept her as his mom again :O

Users who are viewing this thread