A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

AAAAAAAAAAAA oh my dear god

Thanks for the double upload this is fucking crazy!

Group Leader
aaaa my heart aches :' it's good that finally someone realize just what it is Shuli does (working so hard, "wasting" her life in the family), but maaaaan :'

Dex-chan lover
That king needs to get his empress in line. If she had actually managed to win it would have been a red flag for all the nobles that they need to revolt before she steals their land too.

Like any political drama, there's a whole lotta pulling from all sides in this story. Sadly, it seems she DID get dragged into this insanity due to looking exactly like the dead empress.

Wow the angst is real with this kid.
And why is that fuckin queen being validated, the entire situation was unfair from the get-go.
Also I really hate that Nora is being made into the male lead.

Awesome, best 3 art in this site, thx translator
The cover was meant to be male lead, yeah I don't like too

#Just my opinion don't mind it

I think Jimis related to Johaness. Why ? Because Johaness bring Shuli to the family house, right? and she has the appearance of the former queen? Then also the king himself saw Shuli as similar too, and the king was nostalgic on her behavior. Maybe the king himself considered Johaness revenge for showing Shuli like the former queen and Johaness did not accept the former queen's plus childhood friend death because of the king.

*Sorry my bad english
#IMO

This is so complicated and original I can't relate it to any story and I'm going to cry out of nervousness and agony

is the emperor talking about this Jim? 😆
images

Thank you for the amazing update! This was another chapter that got me on the edge 😭 I wanna hug Jeremy

Group Leader
thanks for the updates!!

side note, i think for the staff notes (ex. pr notes), it'd be better if they were in a different font and smaller than the text size to have it stand out from the text.

also the page size for this one was a bit weird. some were rather skinny and others filled up the whole page.

Users who are viewing this thread