A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy
He's basically saying leave before I fall in love with you no?
Many thanks

Supporter
please make the images in a chapter all the same size

Double-page supporter
@unime He's saying please leave so your childhood/adulthood isn't wasted on us and are forced to play a widow forever.
But yeah he's falling in love too.

Group Leader
This...was a struggle. Someone please plan my funeral. Corrections for CH 52 will be made as well TTTT

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations!!

@unime
I think it's more of "leave before you suffer any further than this. You're an outsider taken in by my father through a contract when you were a child, you don't deserve to act, live and suffer for our sake. You should only for yours; leave for your sake."

Group Leader
Also, as a note: I believe that "Jim" is referring to the late Empress Ludovica (I think that's her name, correct me if I'm wrong, aka. the one that looks like Shuli). As shown in previous chapters, Johannes was a supporter of the late empress.

you don't need that tl note if you just use the right tense

thanks for translating this

Omg awww Jeremy 🥺😔I’m so glad u realized the situation shes in, but shes willing to go through it for u all with u and the children by her side

Supporter
This...was a struggle. Someone please plan my funeral. Corrections for CH 52 will be made as well TTTT
seems like it's better on both you and us if you take your time. trying to get caught up to the raws is admirable, but there's no rush to do it as fast as possible

"please😢... before its too late and i fall madly in love with you, lock you away, so that you can never leave me".... 😐

Dex-chan lover
Just some teen angst lol. Shuli can just ignore the hurtful words of a teenager hahaha.

Bide your time and hit back hard by making him call Nora dad lol.

if i remember correctly from other korean translations, jim is the personal pronoun for emperors. so instead of i they say jim. (chinese and japanese have this too)

Dex-chan lover
awww Jeremy cares so much for his mother. And I understand where he is coming from, our boi just don't want Shuli to be further hurt in the future

It is nice to see a cool-headed empress for once here. Unlike the empress who was from Justice for Villainess who was hell-bent to remove the MC from the story just because her father didn't support the Empress in the past to the point, the empress willing to choose an incompetent girl to be the next empress over the competent MC.

At least the empress here acknowledged MC's capability and accept that she is the perfect head for Jeremy's family.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, please slow down a bit. There's no point to catching up quickly if the result is the chapters being almost unreadable.

I adore this empress so much. She's so chill while also looking stern and disgusted, and all the small cartoon deadpans she does is so funny. Finally, we won't need to see a corrupt empress, I think I've had enough of those for a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread