A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

.....jeremy....
i really get that feeling man, how u love someone so bad but you dont want them to be caged bc of your feeling....

Thank you for the chapters! I really appreciate you picking up one of my favorite manhwa! But we the readers aren't going anywhere, and I think we'd love it if you guys took your time to proofread and check the quality, because sometimes the dialogue can be quite confusing.

But really, thank you for your hard work! ♡♡♡

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@lehzer The conspiracy of Jim is to make people eat KFC Popcorns.
popcorn-ala-carte-m.png

Cos alcohol apparently goes well with fried food, its from Kentucky, and there is enough drama here for popcorns.

No idea what Jeremy is thinking of. Yes, she is caged, but i don't think Shuli could go anywhere even without the royal command to stay.

Also the new cover image is making me miss chapters (cos i can't recognize it ;_; )

Welp... Emperor makes it sound like prince's mom was taken from another man and all that didn't end up well. But it's hard to tell... maybe he's just McCoy who suddenly appeared in this isekai and is asking the captain for advice with his little communication badge.

But aside from that, shame on you Jeremy for being a little sh*t. Just say "thanks for being a boss when I couldn't," drink your milk, and go to bed.

I wonder if the Empress was trying to avoid the gossip about the implications of the Prince having to be separated from a lady that looks like his mom by brute Force, because not only she freaked out but made sure to call Shuli and send a "just be quiet and take care of them" talk.... I seriously can't pinpoint her goals on this, what or who she wants to protect.

Also I hope the Emperor, Empress and Prince leave them the fuck alone for now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not a fan of the empress. Crash testing is fine for cars, but it's a little unethical to do that to people.

Oh well, it's not like they're going to question the assumption of total authority via flimsy genetic reasons, so what can ya do?

Jim... I seriously hope it's not a woman with that name. That would just be weird.

@rrrrrrr3
Last chapter had a segment about the late empress 17 years ago and I forgot how old shuri is but I think she's still a teenager so that was why I thought she was the late empress' reincarnation😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, your mom isn't going anywhere where, well at least not until after she gets married to Nora and has to leave and be the duchess of his house 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread