A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Dex-chan lover
Nora feels like he's a lot older than the others even though they're the same age, I guess it's so he matches Shuli's level of maturity

Also, Shuli's winter coat 😍

Thanks for all the hard work to bring us another amazing chapter! Don’t feel pressured for the chapters, we’ll enjoy them as they come. I’m kind of surprised that Haevn Scans has such strict deadlines, that leads to mistakes and is definitely not a good work environment.

Anyways, as a fellow student, this chapter warmed my soul while I’m taking a break between exams so thank you. Good luck with your exams!

Dex-chan lover
Oh are they holding a surprise for her? That's be nice
Many thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! you guys translate it real fast! I even haven't seen the raw but you guys already did it. I really appreciate it, thank you for making my day better 😭😭

Anyway thank you for clarifying the situation. I hope you guys still translate the story till the end regardless your activity. I mean please keep enjoy doing translation even though it will take time for you to spare your time. We don't mind waiting as long as you enjoy the work and not being burdened by this. After all, all of us are a bunch of fans of this story. Once again, thank you!!!!

DAWWW Nora
He knew Jeremy would fuss so he kept quiet not wanting to trouble Shuli
He's lowkey already part of the family lol

Thank you for squeezing this in your busy schedule!!

I really love your work. I can't believe it is your first time and all are based from YT vid. Hehe. THANK YOUUU!

Thanks for the chapters! I just started this series and it's different from what I usually read, but I'm glad someone is taking it up. Thanks :)

Thank you for squeezing this in your busy schedule!!

I really love your work. I can't believe it is your first time and all are based from YT vid. Hehe. THANK YOUUU!

Dex-chan lover
Nora hoing smooth at early young age.
Ara ara.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!!!❤

thank you so much!!! we appreciate both of your guys’ hard work and good luck with your exams <3

edit: i cant imagine how much time was put into clrd all the sfx.. everything looks so well LOL

Good luck with your exams! We appreciate your hard work with these excellent translations, however fast or slow they may be.

gosh these kids are adorable. Especially the twins!
Too bad they are all kidnapped now.
I know exactly what happened. Nora's parents, having realized they raised their kid wrong, decided to kidnap kids that had been properly raised and who loved their parents dearly. Their envy of the open affection this family had got the better of them.

By the fireplace in a brown duffel bag they left a gift, their son, to serve as a replacement. The note on the card says she may use him to create more children if needed

@cookie_honey this is just my supposition, but regarding what the parents were talking about I think it has to do with actions they took in the past that caused a rift with Nora and the mom now wants to change how they speak/deal with him so they don't completely lose their relationship. My guess would be that there may have been some kind of conflict between the prince and Nora, but for political reasons, the parents sided with the prince. Of course this would upset Nora so he starts acting out. In response his father treats him strictly hoping to make him behave and act as before while his mother either supports the dad or remains passive. However, this only works to drive Nora further away as they're making him feel more isolated. I think the thing his mom realized watching Shuili is that she was able to bond really well with the kids because she always acts in their interests so they feel like she's on their side. She really looks at the kids for who they are (rather than the trouble they cause) and works with that.

I think Nora's parents do love him but I think they at some point stopped looking at things from his perspective. From there, they started neglecting what he really needed and that's where the conflicts and relationship breakdown began. Hopefully his parents will we able to turn things around in time.

Thank you for another amazing chapter! I loved the moment when Elias was like:NEIN!!! I ended up helping him! Such a failure!!!

thanks for the chapter! i really enjoy reading your scanlations, i consider them v good quality. this family is so wholesome i wanna cry and bby Nora is so cuteeee

honestly i wanna believe that the kids are making trouble and not in trouble bc normally there's more suspense leading up to something serious. also it seems that there are a lot of nobles at this resort, so hopefully that means that security is p good. also we just got out of a super tense arc, so i feel like some lighthearted fun is in order (please author please)

i also like that Nora's dad isn't one-dimensional. he's a horrible father, yes, esp bc it seems he has been prioritizing politics over his own son, but he can also be kind and he has the potential to change. i really like that there are characters like him and Lucretia that are treated with more care than just two-bit villains, even if I still don't necessarily like them as people

edit: some spelling and also added more thoughts hehe

Users who are viewing this thread