A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Group Leader
Yay you two decided to continue! Thank you both for the chapter!

Don't worry about slower releases, I'm a firm believer of quality trumping quantity. I don't know about others but waiting a few months even would sound perfectly reasonable for good quality translations on as mentioned, plot heavy historical manhwa like this.

For fonts, there's actually a server on Discord, Scanlation School, you can ask for suggestions or font identification. Discord servers can be a bit of a double edged sword since I find that they have the tendency to be aggressive at times, but it's helpful as a backup.

@wolfpilot06 it is trully impressive they can do that and i'm really grateful for their work. also the quality of the images is so much better compared to haevn, it's a blessing they are doing this

Thanks for your hard work! And good luck with school! ^u^ Ugh this chapter is so precious. Everyone is super adorable!! Nora's smile! That little pun 'came out of Norawhere' lmao! Jeremy boasting the sword he got from Shuli! Ahhh I love you guys so much for your high-quality work! ❤⭐ Please take your time and don't get pressured to release chapters too quickly. You're doing this for free, so you should work in your own terms. We'll all be waiting patiently, promise! 😊

I had the meme song "BITCH AM A MOTHER. NO DRAMA" in the head at the end of the chapter

Thanks for the chapter and good luck with exams! I know how stressful it is so again, thank you for taking the time to do all of this!!

Thank you ladies for sparing the time to show this beloved series ❤️✨ omgawd I’m dying on NORA like Jesus the last time I fell hard for a 2_D character was when DN-Angel came out

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/d1/29/82d1294013159ca8f731bfae88fea17b.jpg

For those who don’t know 🤗

And where could the little kids be?
Ahh I long for peaceful chapters like this once in a while.. I love this family~
I would like to know exactly why the Nurenberg parents treated Nora that way. Hopefully the Duke would change his mind.

Thank you for your hard work! Hope you get good results in your studies~

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the mother son relationship jeremy and shuli have. Its sorta like a protective little brother

Users who are viewing this thread