A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

NORA I LOVE HIM Thank god finally got over my second ML syndrome

Correct me if I'm wrong, in the LN
Nora's dad physically abused him. It caused deep trauma and twisted his worldview, that as an adult, he was cynical and lowkey bitter and depressed so fuck Alb.

Also thank you Mia and Rina!! Your guys' work are honestly one of the most professional and high quality I've ever seen. And good luck with your finals/papers/homework

honestly speaking i agree with mia and rina because A Stepmother's Märchen story is a very heavy story that really need a nice translation... also thank u for the high quality scan and translation

Thank you for the high quality translation.

In dem Sinne, Willkommen in Berchtesgaden (Ferien in Bayern https://www.berchtesgaden.de/en/home)
berchtesgaden_223173.jpg

Thanks for the update. Nora's smile was... something. Who knew a teenage boy would give me the badumps

Thank you guys for your hardwork! It’s really appreciated 😍 Nora, precious baby. I love this chapter! Made me feel so warm after the past intense chapters ;)

highlights:
the :3 faces of the twins aaaaa they're the cutest
i love nora's mom... i love her with all my heart
nore scoring points and being all smooth~~

hope the kids disappearing is just a trick or something not serious..

thank you dearly for your translations!!! do your best with the studies and best of luck!! <3

The translations are simply amazing, I read this on another page but the wording in this makes the story a whole lot more enjoyable. Thank you to whoever is translating!

Users who are viewing this thread