A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

am i tripping from staying up to read this or did jeremy’s hair change from yellow/blonde/gold whatever to orange lol

@Clarisse1011 I agree~ their redrawing skills were amazing too, even tho they said they are inexperienced and learned from watching yt vids (pls send me the links ಥ_ಥ)

Thank you for this chapter! Really enjoying the start of this new arc. Jeremy already has a slight look of maturity to him. And Nora looks hella adorable, I really wish we see more of him <3 I agree that Nora’s mother is a really good character; she is addressing the mistakes they did and also tries to push her husband to realise the same.

I wanna take my time and just appreciate you two for taking the time to translate and redraw this chapter. The love you put into your scans can seriously be seen, so thank you for all your hard work!!!! <33 good luck in you exams!!

Thanks for soooo fast work, i just read for few minutes from newtoki and already done here ლ(´ ❥ `ლ)

Group Leader
i love nora. ty for coming to my tedtalk <3
also tysm for the translation !!

Thank you for translating! It was truly amazing, the translation flowed beautifully and I could understand what was going on. The redrawing is impeccable😱 I wish the both of you good luck on your exams😊

Take your time!! And take care of yourselves as well!
But please continue to translate this one! Your scanlation much more makes sense for me

Aw good luck w exams!

The TL is DOPE, like the redrawing and fonts and all. Y’all cannot be considered amateurs hehe

-Translation
-Typesetting
-Redrawing

You nailed it all. Thanks for your hard work. Don't forget to take care of yourself!

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I just want to take the two oldest boys and smack em on the upside of the head, then force them to either behave or set them in an ice back until they promise to behave.

Thank u so much for all the chapters I can’t believe your a beginner your translations are perfect

Fed-Kun's army
omg the first panel with the whoosh-
are yall rly amateurs 👀👀

I just... really appreciate Nora's mom trying to fix their parental relationship with Nora... I love her..

Thank you for the beautiful TL! I appreciate the effort the two of you put in it. Good luck with college things!

Group Leader
Thank you for the updates and clarification. It's you need to worry about your typesetting, it's been really good!! Good luck on your exams and I hope you'll be able to keep scanning!!

Fed-Kun's army
Your translation and typesetting are really well done!
Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread