A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Dex-chan lover
There's never a moment's rest when it comes to the Neuschwanstein children😁

Thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really cute, I love the art in this series. Also, Norawhere!
Thanks again for putting together such great translations! Hope all your exams go well

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaDragon To answer your questions:

- The emperor has married twice. Current empress is his 2nd wife, and Shuli looks like his deceased 1st wife.
- Nora's dad, Johannes and the emperor were all in love with Ludovica (the 1st empress) until emperor made his move 1st.
- 2nd empress used to be emperor's original fiancee, but got dumped in favour of the 1st. After 1st died, emperor married 2nd empress out of political duty, not love. So 2nd empress hates 1st empress for making her the replacement (and likely target of ridicule in social circles).
- Nora's dad is biased towards prince Theo because Theo looks a lot like 1st empress when he's sad. Plus Theo's outwardly charming and perfect.
- Theo is so charming, even 2nd empress is taken over to his side as well. Plus his capable behaviour makes him a more suitable public figure and future heir.
-1st empress died giving birth to Theo.

Thank you for your translation! The previous arc was...exhausting. Thus I truly enjoy this chapter when things seem bright, happy, and lovely to see😂 Let’s appreciate this before another problem decides to appear in the life of our beloved Neuschwanstein family💕

Thank you so muchh for the translation!!! omgg totally loving this manhwa the most now!

Take all the time you need, I very well understand working at your own pace!! Thats the best thing.
Thank you very much!!! You guys are doing awesome work, love you <3 <3

I had decided to drop this title because of the frustratingly bad quality, even though I really was enjoying the story before that started. I don't think that Haevn group realizes what a disservice they do to the author when they translate half-assedly.

Just a couple days later, @belittled_mia picked it up. Thanks SO much for your smooth translations. It's a world of difference. Now the story flows effortlessly and I can enjoy it again. Ahhhh 😌

honestly i’d take you updating this series 1 a month or even 1 every two months if you guys keep the same quality you’ve been showing. just keep updating at your own pace and you’ve got my view, the story is far more clearly due to your translations

Aaa thankyou for the update! And please take your time, don't forget to rest well ❤️🙆‍♀️
Protecc Nora's smile!! Until this chapter i really can't guess who is the ML.......

Hoping for more Nora x Shuli moments from now on . Shuli truly deserves some fluffy romance <33

Users who are viewing this thread