A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Aggregator gang
The church is always evil in these type of series.

I remember she died pretty quickly in the first chapter though, wonder if they chopped her limbs off or something after she died?

People complaining in a rude way have no manners so just ignore them. I appreciate what you have been doing. Thank you ❤️

Also Ugh fk the church, I feel like that priest has a weird way of justifying his horrible acts. Can’t wait to see their downfall.

That was painful, danm...

FUCK THE CORRUPT, EVIL CHURCH! THESE BASTARDS ARE EVILER THAN WHAT THEY SAY THEY GO AGAINST! O3O

Great chapter tho o3o

Thanks for the chapter♡

holy sh this chapter was so intense I knew what was coming yet I was on the edge of my seat the whole time

thank u so much for the update! please continue to translate as you wish, we're super grateful of your hardwork

Double-page supporter
After more than 15 years reading manga and webtoons on sites, somehow I wonder how all of this drama could happen. 😅

Thank you for the release, as always.

@Soulwarfare probably because the church was(and still is in a lot of places) evil in the real world. From those series I read where the church are evil, it's always been about contending with the royal family for power/influence over the country, the church touts God as a being above all was probably bc the King is the highest, so they need God to control the King. There are still series where the church are the good guys ofc, but I think it's bc in those series the Gods are actually real, so the church can't do whatever it wants and actually follows Gods' teaching. Then in those cases, the church and royal family are very very close.

What was the joke?
I hope someone gives these chapters a second pass.

Dex-chan lover
@Rangetrout @Vve
I haven't read the whole novel, just the epilogue parts that were translated and posted on the forums at Novel Updates.
• Part 1, sections 1, 2, and 3: here
• Part 2, sections 1, 2, and 3: here
It's in part 2, section 3 where the person investigating mentions that they almost didn't find her head.

@ghostofmater
I'm guessing they won't show anything too graphic, but there's a fair bit of epilogue left, so I'm pretty curious how much of it they're going to cover.

Thank you for the hard work UwU

I mean don't get me wrong ik this is just fiction but this is why I always hated churches :v

Like historically speaking if you didn't believe in God you'd be charged for committing blasphemy and killed or banished from your homeland and what-not

I really didn't want to read this chapter because I knew what scene we were arriving at 😭😭😭

Shuli, you deserved better

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 60 can’t come soon enough.... same with the deaths and damnation to Hell for all those church fuckers

Thank you for the translation!
I can't wait for Richelieu to get what he deserves, what a fuckass !

😭😭😭😭😭 poor shulli 😭😭 so that fucking pope & the church used her as a scarificial pawn for his agendas!??!?! Wtf that's so messed up 😭😭 oof I just can't with this artstyle its so pretty!! The guards expressions and that whole sequence to the carriage just gives me chills😩
The kids were like "we will call her mother tomorrow" 😭😭 should've done it right at that moment, she surely wouldn't have left then 😭😭I wonder how the kid's in this timeline reacted to her death 😭
Though I'm still confused how is shulli's death (who is not even the head of the house anymore) help the church rule over the land?? Like how will the church overthrow the Royal family by killing shulli??
(L)

Users who are viewing this thread