A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Restarting Makes No Sense (5)

Awww will Jeremy start helping her out?
Looks like all of them brats are a handful sigh

i know the relatives are trying to prey on the fl, but can we take a moment to appreciate their sibling dynamics? It's so realistic XD

Dex-chan lover
I hope the aunt doesnt turn out evil, I kind of like her
She's probably a thundercunt. Anyone besides the the kids (they're openly hostile, nothing to worry about behind their intentions) and that pair of servants is probably 100% deserving of suspicion, and the story going forward will likely be about them trying to use the MC but getting used and outplayed by her instead.

if Jeremy is showing a little bit of affection this early, I wonder what the stepmother did (or didnt) do for him to hate her after 7(?) years of being together hmmmm.

...I probably would have abandoned the title and the kids to themselves the second time around. Letting them fend for themselves alone... I'm not good with letting go of grudges...

You know.. this wouldn't have been a bad story if it stayed with the true course in the beginning had she not died and went back in time. I mean... what's at stake here? why did she go back anyway? I don't see anything special about this at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread