A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

@634

He was more likely framed or deemed responsible for failing to protect the Head of the House. Jeremy was clearly enraged by the words 'responsible for the murder'. The kids hated Shuli when they were very young, they got over the hate as they grow up but their relationship remains strained because the kids are prideful and Shuli has decided to keep on a lonely fight by herself. Jeremy in particular has a certain type of affection that only noticeable to Ohara, which triggers her to shun Shuli out of their wedding day.

I hope Jeremy won't marry that b*tch in the current timeline.. So he became emperor in the past timeline and Nora a member of the Streife? That's so interesting, I wanna know more what happened after Shuli's death

Dex-chan lover
Ohara just want to keep Jeremy for herself because Jeremy seems has "much" affection to our Shully.
it turn into bloody tragedy, though as much as I want to hate Ohara she should receive as much shock a the other too, or worse Jeremy would cut her.

Dex-chan lover
I jusst really really realllllllllly hope whoever motherfuckers did this to my poor shuli and her fam,(yes I'm talking to you all hypocrite priests and their leader) will get the worst punishment and torture in the future*crossing my motherfucking fingers*_*

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😱

I hope Jeremy doesn't marry that woman and find out Shuli's alive. She's the main character, she can't just die like that. 😯
Thanks for the new chapter!

We're going to finally know why or how she went back in time. This epilogue is so saddening. (╥﹏╥)

Thanks for the update 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
Extremely confused currently but this is 99% the main timeline because of the black backgrounds right? Even if there’s that sudden switch to white background for the flashback.

... this is so sad 🤧 and that last part, Nora received the task..hmm wonder what will they discovered about the church thing.

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Dethaw
It's the first timeline, when MC have a bad reputation and didn't bond with her children.
You can tell cause of Ohara, if you read the first chapter you will see the scene when Ohara ask MC to go away and not come to his child wedding.
This chapter explain what happen after that.

I know that the church sent those men to kill Shuli but I personally feel everyone had a hand in her demise. Even though she didn't make the best choices the first time round which resulted in their sour relationship, the rejection she feels from the kids drove her away. The misunderstanding by the head knight made him complain about Shuli to his "friend". And Ohara's insecurity made her lie to Shuli. So yeah...

It's honestly heartbreaking to see Rachel so happy to suddenly be hit with the news that she was too late. The whole chapter was so sad but I do feel a sense of satisfaction when I see the kids realizing what they had lost 🙃

😭😭😭 this episode is very sad. But i can't help it but feel amaze on how beautiful the drawing is.. they are all so handsome and beautiful being an adult. Specially Nora and Jeremy ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread