A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

All Shuli wanted before she left was to see Jeremy get married...she didn't even hope for the kids to apologize to her or anything, all because she loved them regardless (even if they didn't know it) Then she was coldly sent away and brutally murdered. Her whole life was spent in agony...
I'm so glad she got a second chance at because the first one was too unfair for her and for the kids 😔

Wow if I thought the chapters before were heavy, this is so much worse... I feel a pit in my stomach

The art is a little confusing... kind of mushed up together but I think that’s the effect the artist is going for. And this chapter is so sad 😭

if there is crossover, i really hope madara somehow get to that world. pissoff idk without anyreason and drop meteor, skyline style. fuck i need to read something funny

owh man this is suppose to be intertaiment. i mean i know what will i get based on previous chapter. but still. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Dex-chan lover
is this the last part of this flashback? My heart can't take it ;;

to those who are confused, this happened in the first timeline. i think the author is showing what lead up to her death and what happened after her death. anyways... it’s so sad that shuli didn’t know that the kids actually loved her back then. she suffered so much and then died without any rewards. i’m glad she got a second chance and reincarnated

@Akera93 nah, Nora will be the one investigating Shuli’s death. The emperor told him to keep the investigation’s result a secret for the time being.

wait... why the guard turned into the killer one??

is it because at how regretful he sent away MC tha she is killed so he think he is the one who killed her?

Users who are viewing this thread