A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

I'm crying it's too sad and tragic and unfair and I love it so much and I hate it cuz that family deserved so much better!!!! F*** the church!!!! Burn all those so called holy people!!!!

I just finished the latest chapter of The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess I just want to kill burn the priest here ,and now i got here to read this and fvxck priest /church again i would murder them.

The saddest part in this timeline is that the children didnt hate shuli at all, they had a rough start since shuli was only a child when she become a widow and the others couldnt relate to her unique situation. There were so many communication mistakes between them. Even tho it was a little late they prepared to accept her.. This chapter broke my heart and then burned the pieces... And the thing is, Shuli didnt know that they loved her, and she still dont know and wont know that since there is no one who remembers the past timeline to tell her. Ugh I'm gonna cry in the corner thanks..

Dex-chan lover
i didnt want to believe shuli was dead but I guess its been confirmed that she is and now I'm crying

I don't think she died, but I am happy to see Nora (means light, in Arabic) is going to investigate. I hope she is alive and he finds her.

I think I had a fever from too much excitement from binge reading this all over again

This chapter is truly heartbreaking because I thought that the reason why she's granted the second chance was shallow like some isekai manhwa out there, but no! her first life was absolutely devastating. I keep coming back to this chapter eventho it hurts to read it :")

anyway, can anybody give me a spoiler of what's coming next? thank you

Thank you so much for translating! Im a bit confused if this story is coming to and end or another season will happen ;;

Users who are viewing this thread