A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

After the suffer we all going through this whole epilogue, i desperately hope this manhwa end happily :(
Also OMG SHULI AND NORA REALLY REPRESENT THE SAYING THAT NO MATTER WHEREVER YOU ARE YOUR DESTINED ONE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU. Sorry Jeremy, Nora is always destined to be with Shuli

@CeruleanTea you have a point. it's not clearly explained yet what the villain purpose is in the current storyline, but at least we will know what's their purpose on the first timeline from epilogue even tho there's a possibility the purpose will change since the timeline is different. but then again, i think the villain's goal is still same, just as evil no matter how many timeline it is right? haha

Are people seriously having a hard time reading this? Go read any manga translated by S2manga, have a stroke, and come back. This translation is just fine.

Dex-chan lover
No way, Jeremy was actually in love with Shuli!! Nora too! This hurts so much!! Shuli was so loved in her previous life but she never realized 😭 I can't take this, so tragic

I've reread this chapter at least 3 times now, just to keep glancing and staring at the Nora and Shuli panel

That was heartbreaking. I didn't know Nora and Shuli ever meet in the 1st timeline, and he lover her too😭 but I wonder why shuli doesn't remember nora in the 2nd tl.
And damn, their adult feature r so bomb

wait hold on… so jeremy love shuli in romanticaly way??? Is it only me who think jeremy love her as familyv??

Is the translation about shuli being called jeremy's lover correct? Cause even if jeremy loved her romantically its not like they are lovers...

Seeing this I'm almost sure it's going towards Shuli and Nora. The family dynamic kinda made it so Jeremy isn't one. Though I may be wrong, a manhwa told me otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread