A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

oh my god why do I always read these before bed the feels man on one hand fuck these kids but on another no one deserves this and the church dares get away with this with not even a scratch waaaaaaa

I’m glad that this flashback was inserted so late in the story following the recent successes of Schuli’s new life because lord knows I would’ve dropped it due to the sheer emotions and frustration had it been shown early on

anyways thank u again for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Can someone care to explain which timeline is this? Because my peanut brain can't discern which one is.

I don't know if the team translating this is aware or not but for the last 3 or so chapters there are panels missing. This time it's by the end.

Its sad, heartbreaking and then i laugh like maniac for theobald.

These previous chapters made me forget about Prince TheoBald. I’m very curious to what was his reaction to Shuli’s death. Was he also obsessed with her in the past timeline?

Honestly these flashbacks from the first timeline make me dislike the kids a bit. They all loved her but were terrible at expressing it. It would've been fine if they were 6 year olds being all "I don't like the woman replacing my mom" but they all understood and loved her which makes this worse because they never showed it and she died a miserable death. They were all old enough to understand so why did they act the way they did? Reading these flashbacks I felt bad for her and for Nora and that's it. I didn't feel anything seeing the kids being sad

Aggregator gang
Began crying, then started laughing at the staff corner. Thanks!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Do it! Make him bald.

Seriously. He deserve it.

Am I a bad person because I’m really enjoying how the lions (their surname is too difficult for me) are suffering because of shuli’s death? They were real pieces of shit. So yeah. Nora YOU GO TELL THEM!

Users who are viewing this thread