A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Yeah he had no respect for the dead BUt THEY DIDNT HAVE RESPECT FOR THE LIVING UGGHHHH pain so much pain

Holy elias. Even in the previous timeline you are such a problematic child. I know I shouldn't hate you... But among the children you are my least favorite...

But this also mean in the first timeline that bald prince are also shady af

@shitrus Yup, I don't know if it's a problem with Mangadex or not. I went back a chapter and it seems the team added the missing panels. I only noticed because I read this in Spanish somewhere else and then come here to re-read in English.

@Huhuhuzzah If I remember correctly, he found a woman that was just like his mother and married her. His Oedipus complex is quite severe lol

Nora is right, in this timeline they never showed an ounce of love to her. Yeah they were planning it for the wedding but wtf they were so selfish including Jeremy who was a full adult for almost as long as Shuli who is only like 2 years older.

How can he talked about respecting the dead when they are the ones who didn't see and continuously ignore Shuli's worth when she was alive.

Fed-Kun's army
No, you aren't on the right path bro. God got so pissed off, he sent her back in time.

if i get isekai with my modern army, first order of business, Direct Nuke strike on zealous church.

Yo I was already bawling my eyes out since the scrammy rigged BTS and now I had cry again due to this chapter but am simping hard for adult Nora and Shuli

I will be patiently waiting for the Cardinal's miserable death 😌 hopefully we'll see it in both timelines
Adult Nora is chef's kiss (you go tell Jeremy off!!), and ahh Rachel crying is always so heartwrenching

Thanks for the translation!!

OMG love how this story is so well done!!! I'm so sad about how there was sooo much miscommunication. Shuli wanted to get closer to everyone and all the kids liked her, but no one ever said how they truly felt

"You...don't deserve this." Bruh I felt chills damn
Wait but what did Elias confront the prince about in the original timeline? Shuli was desperate to beg and all

The credit page
c816f6bf7ea8b526652487e3479943cc.jpg

I think they're really dragging this out. While I do appreciate the revelation and thoughts of some characters, the rest are irrelevant/redundant. Like in the last few chap we knew Shuli was loved, and everyone is regretting reaching out/expressing love/not actively involving with her, their actions in this chap have no meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread