A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Thank you Nora! I don't get why some of you are giving these children pass especially to Jeremy. I'm glad Nora snap those facts in his face.

Okay so Nora figured out who actually killed her. Good good

But it makes me even more sad knowing he cant really do anything about it

Fed-Kun's army
i love the present children, but in the past… why’d they give her shit when in reality they loved her? And now they’re feeling regret? Sorry, but it’s just hard to sympathize with them when they don’t make any sense.

Aggregator gang
Damn this really makes me almost forget how they treated her right up until Jeremy's wedding day. Like how did y'all love her so much yet treat her so bad

Thank you a lot of the speedy great translations as always 😭 I'm heartbroken again though

deadass i hate that motherfucking cardinal and i'm glad that stupid ass weird ass O-O looking ass dude is gonna suffer on that path of "was this truly the righteous path" bullshit cause he got his friend killed.
i do feel bad for jeremy and the kids but they had it coming too tbh. like at least in this timeline, its sad their MILF died but they didn't treasure her and only mourned her after her death like thats bullshit. MILF begged for one of their lives and they didn't think abt once changing their attitude towards her.
the flashbacks are so devastating yo. rip nora the only MILF lover in this series cause theobald's ass has mommy issues and actually wanted parental love instead of sweet MILF-y ass

Group Leader
As far as I could tell, this one actually had good translations from beginning to end. Good job. 👍

thanks for the translation... aauhhhhh i need tissue
the cardinal, so psycho , manipulative since he was a child? dem

eat shit you devil spawns, you didn't show that you love her enough when she was alive. No you regret it when she die? Huh

I can't feel bad for Jeremy and the rest of his siblings bc they were only able to understand what they took for granted after they lost it. Why couldn't they communicate their love for her while she was still alive? Because of their pride? The only one I wasn't laughing at this whole chapter was Nora. He understood Shuli better than anyone else, even though they only met once. HER MF FAMILY IS SO DAFT THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BE SAD WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING TO ALL THE PAIN SHE FELT WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE???

Users who are viewing this thread