A Story About Becoming Cooler Than the Cool Girl (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 21 - Cool Girl and Basketball

Supporter
Dex-chan lover
Good that this got serialized, hopefully it'll somewhat tone down the obvious yaoi-not-yaoi vibes.

Power Uploader
No I can see that, but that doesn't directly mean one status should be chosen over another.

But has the author indicated the same? Perhaps it should be left as "Ongoing" otherwise.
This is how things will be from now on:

Edit: Btw, I didn't cancel it. And there's a couple of chapters left to translate. All I said is that I'm gonna focus in the serialization.

Dex-chan lover
I always find the “omg popular person looked/smiled at me” funny.

Also, “she’s so obvious” yes. But, he’s so oblivious
tG2i7ub.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

And there's a couple of chapters left to translate. All I said is that I'm gonna focus in the serialization.
But please TL the remaining chapters, for historical reason. It is okay if it take more time, as long as it is finished.

Supporter
This is how things will be from now on:

Edit: Btw, I didn't cancel it. And there's a couple of chapters left to translate. All I said is that I'm gonna focus in the serialization.
I hope I wasn't coming off as accusatory or anything, it wasn't my intent. If you're able to edit the page to Completed, and then which is the final chapter in the info box, I think that would be better. I personally feel that it has a more positive connotation than Cancelled has.

Regardless if you finish those final chapters or not, your work on the series is / has been appreciated all the same.

Dex-chan lover
hope the new serialization gives us more background on the boy, cuz in the twitter comics she was the only one who got some kind of character background. He's just your regular by-the-numbers "good guy".

Dex-chan lover
25 chapters in and still no picture of Ibuki in a sundress.
Author, Y U do this to me?

Users who are viewing this thread