A Story about Stopping Time and Doing XX - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I've been a life long cat owner, and I must say this seems like the most unrealistic chapter so far.
Sorry you haven't experienced such bliss yet :nyoron:
Nah, coming and laying on your lap is perfectly realistic for cats. They just make sure to do it when it's most inconvenient.
True. I've also had the achievement of my cat trying to sleep on my face but unfortunately I still need to breathe so I moved him beside me, all scooped up with my arm.

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
Nah, coming and laying on your lap is perfectly realistic for cats. They just make sure to do it when it's most inconvenient.
Sorry you haven't experienced such bliss yet :nyoron:

True. I've also had the achievement of my cat trying to sleep on my face but unfortunately I still need to breathe so I moved him beside me, all scooped up with my arm.
I suppose I need to clarify. For my own cats, oh god is this true. Too true. But for just some random cat outdoors that you don't know and doesn't know you? Not that likely.

Dex-chan lover
When I'm sitting around, it's just the lap. When I'm trying to sleep, on the other hand, well there's already a manga about that. https://mangadex.org/chapter/1675c20a-f86a-4de3-9d3d-4062a4b532aa
Ah yes. My cat is sometimes too active at dawn. Would run and jump around, stepping on me. Even standing still on my stomach hurts because as the manga explained, all their weight would concentrate on their small feet like stiletto heels :fml:
I suppose I need to clarify. For my own cats, oh god is this true. Too true. But for just some random cat outdoors that you don't know and doesn't know you? Not that likely.
So that's why. Yeah it's not very likely, but I've seen some strays that were fed by other people so they've grown accustomed to other strangers but mostly when they want food lol. They don't sit on my lap (mostly because there are no benches where they chill) but they do swirl around my feet and rubbing their pheromones with their cheeks :kek:

Dex-chan lover
My cat is constantly laying on.my lap when I lay on the couch or in bed even though she's half feral.

Dex-chan lover
I've had that happened to me a few times, mostly with kittens but it happened once with a fully grown cat. with the adult one, it turned out that they already had an owner and waaay too extroverted, so they just kinda sit on everyone who sits near their house.

I've been a life long cat owner, and I must say this seems like the most unrealistic chapter so far.
Idk man, our cats will sit on us no matter what we're doing, and we're powerless until they choose to leave. We have 6 right now.

Dex-chan lover
I've never owned a cat but whenever I take care of my neighbor's cat he always climbs on right when I'm about to leave

Supporter
He has a big heart, i have been in the same position with my cat and I don't want to move or disturb my cat's sleeping. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread